What is MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo is a shampoo which may help with dogs and cats with bacterial or fungal skin conditions.
- The hydrocortisone in MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo is a steroid that helps reduce itching and inflammation.
- MalAcetic Ultra's ceramides help moisturize, repair, and restore damaged skin.
- MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo also contains boric acid, acetic acid, and the antifungal ketoconazole.
Why is MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo used for cats and dogs?
- MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo helps relieve, treat, moisturize, and clean the skin of dogs and cats with cerain bacterial or fungal skin conditions.
What else should I know about MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo?
- For topical use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and contact your veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
How do you use MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Shake well before use. Apply to wet coat. Rub onto skin and haircoat until lightly lathered for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse well. May be used daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo?
- Active ingredients: 2% Boric Acid, 1% Acetic Acid, 1% Hydrocortisone, 0.15% Ketoconazole, Ceramides.
- Inactive ingredients: Cocamide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lactate, glycerin, fragrance.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo?
- MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo is made by the manufacturer Dechra.
Great ProductFrom Effort, PA, USAComments about MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo
Dog skin dermatitisFrom Pittsburgh, PA, USAComments about MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo
Great!From PA, USAComments about MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo
solved skin issuesFrom Springfield, IL, USAComments about MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo
Awesome!!From UndisclosedComments about MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo
Helped with allergiesFrom Tacoma, WA, USAComments about MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo
Q & A
We're using the MalAcetic Ultra Otic Cleanser with excellent results. We use it once every 1 to 1-1/2 weeks for prevention. Can we also use this MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo every 1 to 1-1/2 weeks for prevention??
Malacetic Ultra Otic Cleanser is a medicated ear cleanser for dogs, cats, and horses. It effectively cleanses and works as a drying and degreasing agent to reduce yeast and bacterial overgrowth in the ear canal. MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo is for support of healthy skin for animals with bacterial and/or fungal skin conditions. MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo may be used daily or as often as recommended by your veterinarian to help support healthy skin for your pet. Follow the manufacturer's stated directions on how to apply Malacetic Ultra Otic Cleanser or Malacetic Ultra Shampoo. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
I know that some products contains some ingredients that can cause damage to the liver. Is this safe for dogs that has a liver disease??
Debo, The manufacturer did not provide any specific information on their product and liver disease, but stated that their topical products, such as MalAcetic Ultra Shampoo, would not likely be absorbed through the skin. They noted that it may be an issue if the pet was ingesting any medication from licking of the coat or drinking bathwater contaminated with the product. Since the manufacturer did not provide any specific data on liver disease it would be important to speak with your pet’s veterinarian to address any concerns before using this product in a pet with liver disease. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer