What is MalAcetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs and Cats?
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser is formulated to help manage certain ear conditions.
- MalAcetic Otic helps reduce the presence and growth of bacteria and fungus in the ear with acetic acid.
- MalAcetic Otic also cleans away wax and debris.
- The boric acid in MalAcetic Otic is a drying agent to help reduce excessive moisture in the ear.
- Ideal for use as a cleanser in the maintenance of ear conditions.
Why is MalAcetic Otic Cleanser used for cats and dogs?
- Reduces growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Cleanses and aids with ear conditions.
- Contains drying agent for excess moisture.
- Includes acetic acid as an antimicrobial.
- May aid in treatment of infections.
What else should I know about MalAcetic Otic Cleanser?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with MalAcetic Otic Cleanser?
- For topical use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and contact your veterinarian.
- Do not use on severely irritated skin.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
How do you use MalAcetic Otic Cleanser?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Shake well before use. Apply to the ear canal, and then gently, but firmly, massage the base of the ear. Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution. Repeat as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian. Close cap tightly after use.
What is in MalAcetic Otic Cleanser?
- Active ingredients: 2% Boric acid, 2% Acetic acid.
- Inactive ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the MalAcetic Otic Cleanser?
- Dogs and cats may use MalAcetic Otic Cleanser for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes MalAcetic Otic Cleanser?
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser is made by the manufacturer Dechra.
Very EffectiveFrom undisclosedComments about MalAcetic Otic Cleanser
Love this product!From undisclosedComments about MalAcetic Otic Cleanser
I use this product exclusivelyFrom Des MoinesComments about MalAcetic Otic Cleanser
Cleared up the ears!From Dothan ALComments about MalAcetic Otic Cleanser
I use this on all of my dogs!From Baton Rouge, LA, USAComments about MalAcetic Otic Cleanser
Excellent ear cleanserFrom Hawaii, USAComments about MalAcetic Otic Cleanser
Q & A
Is this a product that can be used one every week or two, in order to maintain clean healthy ears??
MalAcetic Otic Cleanser is an ear cleanser for dogs and cats that helps to reduce the growth of bacteria and fungus in the ear while cleaning away wax and debris. MalAcetic Otic Cleanser also works as a drying agent to reduce excessive moisture in the ear. It is recommended to consult your veterinarian regarding the appropriate frequency of use because it’s possible to irritate your pet’s ears by cleaning them too frequently. Your veterinarian will offer guidance on how often you need to clean your pet’s ears based on their unique condition.Verified Answer
Can I use this every day safetly??
MalAcetic is labeled for ear cleaning and used as a drying agent for dogs and cats with bacterial and/or fungal ear infections. It is recommended that this product be used as directed by your veterinarian. Your veterinarian can provide the best information for the use of this product for your pet’s needs.Verified Answer
Can I use malacetic optic cleanser for lick sore on front leg of dogs ??
MalAcetic Otic Cleanser is indicated as an ear cleaner for dogs and cats. It is used to clean wax and debris from the ears and dry excess moisture. This product is not labeled for use on skin wounds. Please consult with your veterinarian regarding your dog’s medical condition. Your veterinarian will be able to recommend the best treatment.Verified Answer
Can this product be used in conjunction with Claro Otic Solution? I wouldn't use it at the same time. I'd use it to avoid having to use Claro to get rid of an infection.?
is this product for ear mites also?
This product is used as a cleaning and drying agent for dogs and cats with bacterial and/or fungal infections. If your pet has ear mites, they will need another agent to clear their infection. Talk with your veterinarian about what product is most appropriate for your pet’s ear mites. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer