What is the BD Magni-Guide Scale Magnifier and Needle Guide for Insulin Syringes?
- The BD Magni-Guide is a device to help fill and inject insulin syringes.
- The Magni-Guide magnifies the scale on the side of insulin syringes for pet owners who need help reading the lines and numbers.
- The Magni-Guids is also a needle guide that helps stabilize and insulin vial and syringe while drawing a dose into the syringe.
What else should I know about Magni-Guide?
- Helps to guide the syringe needle into the vial.
- Magnifies 1.7 times for easier scale reading.
- Fits 3/10 cc, 1/2 cc, and 1 cc insulin syringes.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Magni-Guide is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Magni-Guide?
- Magni-Guide is made by the manufacturer BD.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
how does the magni-guide actually lock on to the vial to assure the vial is held firmly and won't move or tilt while the needle is being inserted??
The manufacturer states the following: the insulin vial snaps onto the end of the BD Magni-Guide device, a groove in the device allows you to easily guide the needle into the vial stopper, and the device not only helps you hold the insulin syringe and vial together, but it also magnifies the syringe scale 1.7 times for easier reading.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1