What is LiquiCarn L-Carnitine Supplement for Dogs and Cats?
- LiquiCarn is a pure, high-quality L-Carnitine supplement for dogs and cats.
Why is LiquiCarn used for cats and dogs?
- The L-Carnitine found in LiquiCarn is an amino acid that helps support cardiovascular, liver, and cognitive health and function.
- LiquiCarn may help dogs and cats with 1-carnitine deficiency.
What else should I know about LiquiCarn?
- Easy to dose liquid with a tasty liver and bacon flavor.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with LiquiCarn?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, contact your veterinarian.
How do you use LiquiCarn?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats, 1 to 2 mL daily. Dogs, 0.2 to 0.4 mL per 2.2 lbs of body weight twice daily.
What is in LiquiCarn?
- Active ingredient per 1 mL: L-Carnitine (l-tartrate/CarniPure) 250 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Natural Flavorings, Fructose, Potassium Sorbate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- LiquiCarn is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the LiquiCarn?
- Dogs and cats may use LiquiCarn for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes LiquiCarn?
- LiquiCarn is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
Protection for my cat's heart..From UndisclosedComments about LiquiCarn 4oz (120mL)
Old cat got new energyFrom UndisclosedComments about LiquiCarn
Dropper not helpfulFrom MOComments about LiquiCarn
Helpful supplement for feline hyperthyroidismFrom East Coast, USAComments about LiquiCarn
Q & A
I have a 100 lb Great Pyrenees. Cardiologist suggested 2,000'mg of L-Carnitine twice a day. What would her dosage be using this? Is a dropper full equivalent to 250 mg? So, she'd need 8 droppers, twice a day? How many dosages are in a bottle??
According to the manufacturer's product label, 1 ml of LiquiCarn contains 250mg of L-Carnitine. If the prescribed dosage for your dog is 2,000mg twice daily, then you would need to administer 8ml twice daily. One bottle of LiquiCarn contains 120ml of liquid, or 15 doses of 8ml. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian to make sure this product best suits your dog’s needs.Verified Answer
Is Liquicarn vegan? What are the natural ingredients? Where can I see the nutrition information??
According to the manufacturer, the active ingredient in this product is L-Carnitine (1-tartrate/CarniPure™). Inactive ingredients in this product are: Vegetable glycerin, water, natural flavorings, fructose and potassium sorbate. The natural flavoring is derived from beef liver, so unfortunately LiquiCarn is not a vegan product. For further product information, please call Rx Vitamins, Inc. at (800) 792-2222.Verified Answer