2oz Dropper Bottle
Starting At $14.21
In StockFree shipping when you buy 5 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Liqui-Tinic 4x for Dogs and Cats?
- Liqui-Tinic 4x is a B vitamin and iron supplement for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens.
- B vitamins help with metabolism, neural tissue, blood, hormone regulation, and other important body functions.
Why is Liqui-Tinic 4x used for cats and dogs?
- Liqui-Tinic 4x supports the nutrition of your cat or dog by providing a supplement of vitamins, minerals, iron, and amino acids.
What else should I know about Liqui-Tinic 4x?
- Tasty liver flavor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Package includes a 1 mL dropper for dosing.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Liqui-Tinic 4x?
- Liqui-Tinic 4x is meant for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Liqui-Tinic 4x?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Up to 3 lbs, 1/2 mL given 2 to 3 times daily. Over 3 lbs, 1 mL given 2 to 3 times daily. Over 20 lbs, give 5 mL per each 20 lbs of body weight twice daily.
What is in Liqui-Tinic 4x?
- Guaranteed analysis per one fluid ounce (30 mL): Niacinamide 80 mg, Iron 48 mg, Pantothenic Acid 44 mg, Thiamine 28 mg, Pyridoxine 13 mg, Riboflavin 8 mg, Vitamin B12 400 mcg.
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Dried Animal Digest (from swine), Polysorbate 80, Caramel Color, Ferric Amonium Citrate, Citric Acid, Niacin, Methylparaben (preservative), Propylparaben (preservative), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Poultry Liver Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (artificial preservative), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Saccharin, Anethole, Vitamin B12.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Liqui-Tinic 4x is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Liqui-Tinic 4x?
- Dogs and cats may use Liqui-Tinic 4x for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Liqui-Tinic 4x?
- Liqui-Tinic 4x is made by the manufacturer PRN Pharmacal.
7 total reviews
Rated 4.43 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
5 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
2 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This medication help my petFrom UndisclosedComments about Liqui-tinic 4X 2oz Dropper BottleWhat a wonderful product. I noticed a change in my cats. More active and healthier.
My kitten is more playfulFrom UndisclosedComments about Liqui-tinic 4X 2oz Dropper BottleRead the reviews and decided to get it for my kitten, it worked great.
I have Liqui-tinic 4X on autodelivery. #sweepstakesFrom UndisclosedComments about Liqui-tinic 4XProper medication like Liqui-tinic 4X has gotten Bebe's stage 3 kidney disease under control. #sweepstakes
I believe this has helped my cat!From UndisclosedComments about Liqui-tinic 4XI have one cat that got sick as a kitten and it was undetermined whether it was leukemia after 3 tests. One vet wanted to do thousands of dollars in tests, but another recommended a blood transfusion first. I did the transfusion and he rebounded to a happy cat, but was going to be on Prednisolone for likely a long time. I researched Liqui-Tinic (vitamins/minerals) and have been giving a dropper full with his pill now for 11 years. He is slowing and showing signs of what originally ailed him, but he is a miracle cat and I believe the Liqui-Tinic is helpful in giving an additional boost since the medication makes him urinate more frequently. Vet Rx was fast and by far the best price!
VitaminsFrom UndisclosedComments about Liqui-tinic 4XAs always, the right order arrived on time.
Good productFrom Northern CaliforniaComments about Liqui-tinic 4XVery easily tolerated by my anemic cat and if she wasn't so ill, I'm sure that it would have made a difference in her iron levels.
Liqui.tinic 4xFrom Clev. OhioComments about Liqui-tinic 4XI could not find liquid vitamines for cats anyplace. This company had it and their service was outstanding. My old cat I felt neede extra iron. He hated it so I felt his struggling wasn't worth it. I have other pets so I will use it up on them. Many years ago when I worked for a animal shelter we used to use a product similar to this for weak kittens. It was for horses.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 7
Q & A
can I be notified by email when this product is available?
How do I know when this product expires? There is no expiration date on the box or the bottle.?
According to the manufacturer, the product is good for 2 years from the date of manufacture. To find out the date of manufacture, you can contact the manufacturer at 850-476-9462 and provide them with the lot number on your product.Verified Answer
My vet wanted me to give iron supplement for my chronic renal failure 20 years old cat and she told me to buy human poly-vi-sol with iron drops. Can I give liquid-tinic 4x to my cat and give her 1 ml daily? Is 48 mg iron contains 48 : 15 = about 3.2 mg of elemental iron? My cat weighs 7.83 lbs = 3.56 kgs). 1 mg/kg/day = 3.56 mg which is about 1 ml/day. Thank you very much. p.s. I have another cat that was recently given 1 ml twice a day per her vet for anemia.?
Thank you for the inquiry. Only a veterinarian is legally able to recommend the use of human labeled over-the-counter medications or the extra-label use of medications where the directions for use are not consistent with manufacturers labeling. It is recommended that you speak to your veterinarian for questions on this substitution as they can provide you with an equivalent dosage if they determine that using Liqui-tinic 4X would be appropriate.Verified Answer
Is a prescription needed to order this product??
Liqui-Tinic 4X is a liquid dietary supplement for dogs and cats that contains iron, B complex vitamins, and amino acids. This is an over the counter product does not require a prescription, and it may be ordered directly from the VetRxDirect website. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
Is the Liqui-tinic 4X available in a pint or quart bottle? A two ounce bottle doesn't even last a full week and I don't know that I need a whole gallon for my elderly Golden Retriever.?
lovemydog, We're sorry, but the Liqui-tinic 4X is only available in the 2oz and gallon variations. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
I know it's for dogs, cats, but does it say how much (and how) to give??
Deb, The dosage instructions per the manufacturer are as follows: Up to 3 lb body weight: 1/2 mL two to three times daily Over 3 lb body weight: 1 mL two or three times daily Over 20 lb body weight: 5 mL/20 lb twice daily The supplement should be given orally. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 6