75 Soft Chews for Dogs
Starting At $31.10
In StockFree shipping when you buy 2 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Lactoquil Digestive Health Probiotic Soft Chews for Dogs?
- Lactoquil is a daily probiotic and prebiotic supplement for dogs.
- Lactoquil may help with gastrointestinal health by maintaining a healthy microbial balance in the digestive tract during times of stress such as training or travel.
- It may also be helpful for dogs with digestive upset, finishing antibiotics, or completing deworming.
- Lactoquil is an easy to administer soft chew.
Why is Lactoquil used for dogs?
- Lactoquil can help restore and maintain gut health for dogs with digestive issues, or for dogs in times of stress, after antibiotic therapy, or after deworming therapy.
What else should I know about Lactoquil?
- Lactoquil can be given as a treat.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog have with Lactoquil?
- Make sure your dog has access to fresh water at all times.
How do you use Lactoquil?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Puppies and dogs under 60 lbs, 1 chew daily. Dogs over 60 lbs, 2 chews daily.
What is in Lactoquil?
- Guaranteed analysis per 4 gram soft chew: Crude protein min 14%, Crude Fat min 14.5%, Crude Fiber max 1.5%, Moisture max 14%, Inulin min 400 mg, Total Viable Bacteria min 1.5 billion CFU.
- Calorie content per chew: 17.28 Kcal
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Dried Poultry Liver, Cane Molasses, Inulin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Soy Flour, Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Pediococcus pentosaceus Fermentation Product, Potassium Sorbate (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Lactoquil is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Lactoquil?
- Dogs may use Lactoquil for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Lactoquil?
- Lactoquil is made by the manufacturer Bayer.
3 total reviews
Rated 4.33 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
2 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Very goodFrom UndisclosedComments about LactoquilWe have been using these for years for our 2 German Shepherds. We love them and they have really made a difference. Only issue is recently they have been dry when they arrive instead of a softer chew type. The dogs LOVE them and get excited for them every day!
Would buy againFrom undisclosedComments about LactoquilWe use this to keep our dogs stomach settled, one a day seems to help.
Really helped our bull mastiff Gia.From Birmingham, AL, USAComments about LactoquilGia has a very sensitive stomach, and this medication has helped her tremendously!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 3
Q & A
What are the ingredients in this product ??
All of the ingredients are listed under the "Package Insert" tab of the product page on the website. There is a link that lists all the ingredients and the directions for use. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
Please let me know how many you give for adult dogs 10 lb Min Pins? I would also like to know the fat content. Thanks?
The manufacturer suggests 1 chew a day for dogs under 60 pounds. The crude fat content is a minimum of 14.5%. Please click the package label link under the 'package insert' tab above for more information. Thank you.Community Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2