What is KlearOtic Ear Cleanser for Dogs and Cats?
- KlearOtic is a an ear cleanser for dogs and cats that cleans and reduces the buildup of wax.
- It includes squalene, a natural ingredient, that is designed to break down excess wax in the ear.
- KlearOtic is formulated to be gentle and non-acidic, making it ideal for routine ear cleansing.
Why is KlearOtic used for cats and dogs?
- KlearOtic helps clean and de-wax the ears of dogs and cats.
- KlearOtic also helps remove debris associtated with ear mites.
What else should I know about KlearOtic?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with KlearOtic?
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and contact your veterinarian.
- Do not use on severely irritated skin.
How do you use KlearOtic?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: After shaking, apply in the ear canal. Gently but firmly massage the base of the ear. Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution and debris. Using a small bulb syringe, rinse thoroughly with warm water or saline. Repeat as necessary. Use routinely to help prevent wax buildup.
What is in KlearOtic?
- Ingredients: Mineral Oil, lsopropyl Myristate, Squalane.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- KlearOtic is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the KlearOtic?
- Dogs and cats may use KlearOtic for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes KlearOtic?
- KlearOtic is made by the manufacturer Dechra.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Confusing: So after I put in the ear then use salines water in the ear???
After using KlearOtic cleanser and using a cotton ball to remove excess solution and debris you will then rinse the ear with warm water or saline.Verified Answer