What is Kit4Kat Urine Sample Collection Litter for Cats?
- Urine testing is an important part of maintaining your cat’s health and is used to diagnose illness and disease.
- Kit4Cat is a easy to use urine sample collection kit.
- Kit4Kat contains a non-absorbent sand that repels liquid and keeps it on top, making it easy for you to collect a clean urine sample without any mess.
- The sand has a liquid repellent coating that is natural and non-toxic and has the same texture and smell, making it accepted by cats.
Why is Kit4Kat used for cats?
- Veterinarians often ask cat owners for urine samples, and collecting them can be a difficult task.
- Kit4Kat is a urine sample collection kit that helps pet owners and cats with the process with a revolutionary hydrophobic litter.
- Non-absorbent sand with the feel and smell of regular sand keeps urine on top allowing for easy collection.
What else should I know about Kit4Kat?
- High cat compliance
- Kit4Kat comes with three bags of sand, three vials, and three collection pipettes.
- Easy and clean.
- 100% natural.
What problems could my cat have with Kit4Kat?
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not eat the hydrophobic litter.
How do you use Kit4Kat?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: When a urine test is needed, pour one bag of litter into a clean and empty litter box. Wait for your cat. Allow your cat to urinate freely on the hydrophobic litter. Collect a sample of urine by using a pipette to collect the urine on top of the litter. Use the pipette to fill a vial to at least 3/4 full. Close the vial with the cap. You can keep the vial in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Take the sample to your veterinarian for testing.
What is in Kit4Kat?
- Each Kit4Kat comes with three 11-ounce bags of hydrophobic sand, three sample collection vials, and three collection pipettes.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Kit4Kat is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important to finish all of the Kit4Kat?
- People may need to use this product with their cats for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Kit4Kat?
- Kit4Kat is made by the manufacturer Coastline Global.
Good kitty productFrom UndisclosedComments about Kit4Cat
Q & A
Hi - The doc thinks my male cat might have diabetes. But, bringing him in for a cysto is a big deal that requires liquid meds ahead of time to calm him. Instead, this product sounds like a solution. However, I have two cats sharing two litter boxes. How long would I need to sequester him in a room with the special litter before I can get him to urinate??
Kit4Cat is a non-absorbent sand that repels liquid and keeps it on top, making it easy for you to collect a clean urine sample. Kit4Cat does not have any effect on a cat’s frequency to urinate. Please consult with your veterinarian for collection techniques.Verified Answer