What is Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Supplement for Cats and Dogs?
- Imuquin is a veterinarian-formulated supplement that provides immune support to cats and dogs of all ages.
- Imuquin contains a unique blend of beta glucans, omega-3 fatty acids including EPA and DHA, plus a mix of vitamins and minerals to help support the immune health.
Why is Imuquin Used for Cats and Dogs?
- The ingredients found in Imuquin may encourage normal function and responses of the immune system and immune cells.
- The beta glucans in Imuquin help to support your pet's natural defense system - the immune system.
What else should I know about Imuquin Immune Health Supplement?
- Imuquin powder packets conveniently mix with your pet’s food.
- Imuquin is flavored with hydrolyzed chicken protein.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sublight.
- Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement.
What problems could my cat or dog have with Imuquin Immune Health Supplement?
- It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before using a nutritional supplement for your cat or dog.
- Imuquin is for supplemental feeding only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Imuquin for Cats and Imuquin for Dogs?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Sprinkle contents of 1 packet directly onto cat's food once daily. Administer to cats 6 weeks of age and older as directed by your veterinarian. One packet is recommended daily for cats & kittens of any weight.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Sprinkle contents of packet(s) directly onto dog’s food once daily. Use a minimum of 21 days or as directed by your veterinarian. Dogs under 5 lbs, give 1/2 packet daily. Dogs 5 to 60 lbs, give 1 packet daily. Dogs 61 to 120 lbs, give 2 packets daily.
What is in Imuquin Immune Health Supplement?
- Active ingredients per packet: Yeast Extract and Marine Lipids**: Yeast Extract 97 mg, Total Omega-3 PUFAs 48 mg, DHA 30 mg, EPA 2 mg. Vitamin/Mineral Mix: Calcium minimum 20 mg, Phosphorus minimum 15 mg, Iron minimum 0.4 mg, Copper minimum 0.05 mg, Manganese minimum 0.03 mg, Zinc minimum 0.4 mg, Vitamin A minimum 17 IU, Vitamin D3 minimum 1.5 IU, Vitamin E minimum 0.2 IU, Thiamine minimum 0.03 mg, Riboflavin minimum 0.02 mg, Niacin minimum 0.2 mg, Vitamin B6 minimum 0.02 mg, Vitamin B12 minimum 0.15 mcg.
- Active ingredients per packet: Yeast Extract and Marine Lipids**: Yeast Extract 600 mg, Total Omega-3 PUFAs 90 mg, DHA 54 mg, EPA 4 mg. Vitamin/Mineral Mix: Calcium minimum 23 mg, Phosphorus minimum 18 mg, Iron minimum 3 mg, Copper minimum 0.1 mg, Manganese minimum 0.25 mg, Zinc minimum 1 mg, Vitamin A minimum 1000 IU, Vitamin D3 minimum 100 IU, Vitamin E minimum 2 IU, Thiamine minimum 0.8 mg, Riboflavin minimum 1 mg, Niacin minimum 10 mg, Vitamin B6 minimum 0.08 mg, Vitamin B12 minimum 0.05 mcg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Imuquin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Imuquin for Dogs and cats?
- Imuquin is brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Great immunity boosterFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Cats and Kittens, 30 Packets
Hakuna Matata for SimbaFrom Far Rockaway, NYComments about imuquin Dogs and Puppies, 30 Packets
Hakuna Matata for SimbaFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Dogs and Puppies, 30 Packets
Helps build up puppy's immune systemFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Dogs and Puppies, 30 Packets
Found a product I will stay withFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Cats and Kittens, 30 Packets
Good supplementFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Cats and Kittens, 30 Packets
This product did wonders for our beloved topazFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Cats and Kittens, 30 Packets
Gingivitis in kittensFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin
Q & A
can this be sprinkled on wet or dry food? I have one cat that only eats dry food and another that will eat wet food. If not recommended for dry food is there something else that it could be mixed with? Thank you!?
According to the manufacturer, Imuquin can be sprinkled with wet or dry food.Verified Answer
Is this for flea and tick?
Imuquin is a supplement designed to help support a healthy immune system for dogs. It will not help prevent fleas or ticks on dogs. Please consult your veterinarian about what flea or tick preventives will work best in your area for your dog.Verified Answer