4oz Pump Spray Bottle
Starting At $13.73
In StockFree shipping when you buy 5 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Hexa-Caine Topical Anti-itch Spray for Dogs and Cats?
- Hexa-Caine is a topical spray for dogs and cats with itchy skin. Hexa-Caine has antibacterial agents, benzethonium chloride, allantoin, and Bitrex, along with soothing agents like aloe vera and lanolin. Hexa-Caine also contains a local anesthetic, lidocaine.
Why is Hexa-Caine used for cats and dogs?
- Hexa-Caine anti-itch spray can be used on dogs and cats with minor skin problems to help relieve itching.
What else should I know about Hexa-Caine?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Hexa-Caine?
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on severely traumatized or bleeding skin.
- If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Hexa-Caine?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply liberally to affected areas. Gently wipe away excess spray around the affected area with sterile gauze or cotton. Repeat as often as necessary for continued relief.
What is in Hexa-Caine?
- Active ingredient: Lidocaine HCl 2.46%.
- Other ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride, Allatoin, Bitrex (Denatonium Benzoate), Aloe Vera, Lanolin.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Hexa-Caine is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Hexa-Caine?
- Dogs and cats may use Hexa-Caine for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Hexa-Caine?
- Hexa-Caine is made by the manufacturer PRN Pharmacal.