Starting At $20.49
In StockNot eligible for free shipping
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
GROUND SHIPPING REQUIRED: Due to DOT Restrictions, this aerosol product cannot be shipped by air.
This item does not qualify for our free shipping offer.
We are unable to ship this product to Alaska or Hawaii.
What is Groom-Aid Spray for Dogs and Cats?
- Groom-Aid Spray is a non-greasy, quick-absorbing spray that adds luster and sheen to your dog's or cat's coat.
- Groom-Aid Spray also helps detangle your pet's coat for easier grooming.
- Groom-Aid can be applied to dry or wet hair (such as after bathing) to simplify brushing or combing.
- Groom-Aid also a deodorant spray that leaves your pet smelling fresh and clean.
What else should I know about Groom-Aid Spray?
- Groom-Aid spray must be shipped by ground transportation due to US Department of Transportation regulations.
- Groom-Aid cannot be shipped with expedited shipping or be sent to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
- Store at room temperature. Do not expose to heat or temperatures above 120 degrees F.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Groom-Aid Spray?
- Avoid spraying in the eyes.
- The contents are under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate the canister.
How do you use Groom-Aid Spray?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: To operate, remove protective cap from top of can. Hold can upright, about 8 to 12 inches from pet’s hair. Point opening on side of valve in desired direction for spray. To release spray, place finger on top of valve and press down. Spray Groom-Aid over the entire animal, using a “zig-zag” motion, until the coat is slightly damp. It may be advantageous, especially on long haired animals, to rub the hand against the lay of the hair, spraying into the ruffled hair directly behind the hand.
What is in Groom-Aid Spray?
- Ingredients: Propane, isopropyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol, n-butane, mineral oil.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Groom-Aid Spray is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Groom-Aid Spray?
- Dogs and cats may use Groom-Aid Spray for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Groom-Aid Spray?
- Groom-Aid Spray is made by the manufacturer Vetoquinol.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Do you carry this exact can with the lanolin not mineral oil? I do not want the can that smells like baby powder. Do you still carry the can with the green on it with lanolin??
According to the manufacturer’s product label, Vetoquinol Groom Aid Spray is a scented deodorant spray that contains mineral oil and an absorbable lanolin derivative. The current product that we have in stock has the manufacturer name printed in green, but does not otherwise feature green lettering.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1