What is Free Form Liquid Omega-3 Fish Oil for Dogs and Cats?
- Free Form Liquid is a fatty acid supplement with fatty acids in their “free form” so they may be more potent.
- This supplement contains Vitamin E, EPA, and DHA, which support sensitive skin, eye, joint, brain, heart, and kidney health.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids may also help promote healthy joints by helping to reduce inflammation.
Why is Free Form Liquid used for cats and dogs?
- The concentrated Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Free Form support healthy joints, skin, eyes, and kidneys in your dog or cat.
- Free Form also promotes brain and heart health.
What else should I know about Free Form Liquid?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Free Form Liquid?
- If your pet's condition worsens or does not improve, stop giving Free Form and consult your veterinarian.
- Store out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How do you use Free Form Liquid?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give 1 pump (0.5 mL) per 10 lbs of body weight daily.
What is in Free Form Liquid?
- Active ingredients per one pump (0.5 mL or 460 mg): Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) 160 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 96 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Fish Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Free Form Liquid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Free Form Liquid?
- Dogs and cats may use Free Form Liquid for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Free Form Liquid?
- Free Form Liquid is made by the manufacturer Bayer Animal Health.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
How many mL is in a "pump"? How much total omega 3 in each pump? How much is epa and dha??
On the product page on the website, there is a "Package Insert" tab that contains a link for the label of the product. That link will tell you all of that information including inactive ingredients and directions for use. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
One pump equals 0.5 mL. There are 118 mL per bottle, or 236 pumps. Directions say, "administer 1 pump (0.5 ml) per 10 lb of body weight.Community Answer