Starting At $31.75
In StockFree shipping when you buy 2 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Formula CV for Dogs and Cats?
- Formula CV helps provide nutritional support for the heart and cardiovascular system for dogs and cats.
- Made with hypoallergenic and natural ingredients, Formula CV encourages healthy function of the heart and the heart muscle.
- Formula CV contains potassium and magnesium to help when the heart contracts and relaxes, as well as the amino acids taurine and carnitine.
- Formula CV also features a blend of antioxidants - hawthorn berry, vitamin E, and selenium - to help protect cardiovascular tissues and blood vessels from free radicals and oxidative stress.
Why is Formula CV used for cats and dogs?
- Formula CV is comprised of important nutrients for dogs and cats to complement their overall diet, but is specially designed to support and help maintain normal cardiovascular function.
- The formula combines the potent antioxidant qualities of hawthorn with carnitine and taurine, two amino acids found abundantly in myocardial tissue and essential to normal cardiac function.
- Magnesium and potassium are important nutrients for contraction and relaxation of heart muscle while vitamin E provides important antioxidant protection.
What else should I know about Formula CV?
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Formula CV?
- This product is not intended to be a meal replacement.
How do you use Formula CV?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats, give 1/2 capsule once daily. Dogs, give one capsule twice daily for each 25 to 50 lbs of body weight.
What is in Formula CV?
- Ingredients: Hawthorn Berry (standardized to 3.2% vitexin) 100 mg, L-Carnitine (pharmaceutical grade amino acid) 100 mg, L-Taurine (pharmaceutical grade amino acid) 50 mg, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 75 IU, Dimethylglycine (DMG) 10 mg, Magnesium (citrate) 10 mg, Potassium (citrate) 10 mg, Coleus Forskolii 10 mg, Selenium (selenomethionine) 5 mcg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Formula CV is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Formula CV?
- Dogs and cats may use Formula CV for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Formula CV?
- Formula CV is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
2 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
HelpfulFrom UndisclosedComments about Formula CVRecommended by my vet for dog with heart issues. Has been helpful in stabilizing her condition.
Quality brand supplementFrom UndisclosedComments about Formula CVRecommended by our holistic veterinarian as a quality brand.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2
Q & A
Hello, can this be used in addition to Vetmedin 5 mg twice daily? Many thanks, Anna?
Formula CV nutritional supplement labeled for the heart and cardiovascular system for dogs and cats. It contains potassium and magnesium as well as the amino acids taurine and carnitine. At this time there is no information about the use of Formula CV with Vetmedin. Please consult with your veterinarian with any further questions regarding the use of these products together for your pet.Verified Answer
What dose should I give my 17 lb dog??
According to the manufacturer’s product label: For dogs, give one capsule twice daily for each 25-50 lbs. body weight, or as recommended by a veterinarian. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian to determine if the manufacturer’s directions are best for your dog’s needs.Verified Answer
Is this safe to use in dogs that are taking vetmedin for dilated cardiomyopathy and mitral valve disease??
According to the manufacturer, no studies have been done to show the safety of taking Vetmedin with Formula CV. Please consult with your veterinarian in regards to the use of Formula CV with Vetmedin in your dog.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3