What is Felovite II with Taurine for Cats?
- Felovite II is a nutritional supplement for cats that helps support healthy eyes, teeth, and hair.
- Felovite II is tasty and easy to use.
Why is Felovite II used for cats?
- Felovite II contains vitamins, minerals, and Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids to help cats look and feel healthy.
What else should I know about Felovite II?
- Felovite II has a tasty fish flavor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my cat have with Felovite II?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- This product is intended for supplemental or intermittent feeding only.
How do you use Felovite II?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Kittens, 1/2 level teaspoon daily (approximately 3 grams). Adult cats, 1 level teaspoon daily (approximately 6 grams).
- To acquaint your cat or kitten with the flavor, place a small amount of gel on its nose or in its mouth.
What is in Felovite II?
- Calorie content: 25 kcal per teaspoon (approximately 6 grams).
- Guaranteed analysis per teaspoon (6 grams): Crude Protein min 2.42%, Crude Fat min 20.2%, Crude Fiber min 1.97%, Moisture max 18%, Ash max 5%.
- Nutrients per teaspoon (6 grams): Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 Fatty Acids) 15 mg, alpha-Linoleic Acid (Omega 3 Fatty Acids) 2 mg, Calcium 53 mg, Phosphorous 41 mg, Potassium 4.6 mg, Sodium 19.8 mg, Chloride 0.47 mg, Magnesium 4 mg, Iron 0.9 mg, Copper 0.096 mg, Manganese 0.18 mg, Zinc 0.43 mg, Iodine 0.25 mg, Vitamin A 1285 IU, Vitamin D 145 IU, Vitamin E 8 IU, Vitamin K (Menadione) 0.0017 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.9 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.6 mg, Niacin 6.2 mg, Vitamin B6 1.4 mg, Folic Acid 0.027 mg, Biotin 0.006 mg, Vitamin B12 5.3 mcg, Choline 27.6 mg, Taurine 94 mg, Inositol 1.4 mg, Omega 9 Fatty Acids 7 mg.
- Ingredients: Glucose, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate (source of Calcium and Phosphorus), Fish Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cane Molasses, Water, Condensed Fish Solubles (a source of fish flavor), Taurine, Choline Bitartrate, Sodium Acetate, Magnesium Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, All-rac-α-tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Sodium Propionate (a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate (source of Vitamin B2), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Zinc Sulfate, Inositol, Vitamin A Palmitate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide (source of Iodine and Potassium), Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D Oil, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Felovite II is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Felovite II?
- Cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Felovite II?
- Felovite II is made by the manufacturer Vetoquinol.