What are Feline Joint Health Granules for Cats?
- Including a joint support supplement in your cat’s diet can help them stay active, longer, as they mature.
- It may also help prevent damage from normal wear and tear. Feline Joint Health combines beneficial joint support and dietary nutrients in tasty granules.
- Designed just for cats to keep muscles strong and joints lubricated, it contains glucosamine, creatine, MSM, manganese, Taurine and L-glutamine.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids also support haircoat, bladder, and immune system health.
- Feline Joint Health Granules are designed to be easy to give, very palatable, and can be sprinkled or mixed with food..
Why are Feline Joint Health Granules used for cats?
- Maintains strong joints and muscles.
- Highly palatable, flavored granules.
- Designed just for cats and easy to give.
- Contains glucosamine and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Promotes bladder and immune health.
What else should I know about Feline Joint Health Granules?
- Granules are fish and liver flavored.
- Store at room temperature.
- A 4-gram scoop is included in the container.
How do you use Feline Joint Health Granules?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- One scoop holds 4 grams.
- Administer over or mixed in food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for initial 4 weeks: Cats up to 10 lbs, 1 scoop daily. Cats over 10 lbs, 2 scoops daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for maintenance: Cats up to 10 lbs, 1/2 scoop daily. Cats over 10 lbs, 1 scoop daily.
What is in Feline Joint Health Granules?
- Active ingredients per 4 gram scoop: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 250 mg, Marine Lipid Concentrates (fish oil) 250 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 200 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg, Taurine 50 mg, L-Glutamine 50 mg, Vitamin E 10 IU, Citrus Bioflavanoids 5 mg, Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 2 mg, Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 2 mg, Selenium 2 mcg.
- Inactive ingredients: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Liver Powder, Sucrose, Whey.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Feline Joint Health Granules is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Feline Joint Health Granules?
- Cats may use Feline Joint Health Granules for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
My Cat Likes It!From Tucson, AZ, USAComments about Feline Joint Health Granules
Q & A
What are the ingredients. I cannot figure out how to find a description on any of these.?
The manufacturer lists the following inactive ingredients in Feline Joint Health Granules: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Liver Powder, Sucrose and Whey. A list of the active and inactive ingredients in this product can be found on the product insert at this link: https://vetrxdirect.cvpservice.com/product/basic/view/1068011?prodnum=1068011Verified Answer