Feline Joint Health Granules
Starting At $31.85
Feline Joint Health Granules
In StockFree shipping when you buy 2 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Feline Joint Health Granules for Cats?
- Including a joint support supplement in your cat’s diet can help them stay active, longer, as they mature.
- It may also help prevent damage from normal wear and tear. Feline Joint Health combines beneficial joint support and dietary nutrients in tasty granules.
- Designed just for cats to keep muscles strong and joints lubricated, it contains glucosamine, creatine, MSM, manganese, Taurine and L-glutamine.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids also support haircoat, bladder, and immune system health.
- Feline Joint Health Granules are designed to be easy to give, very palatable, and can be sprinkled or mixed with food..
Why are Feline Joint Health Granules used for cats?
- Maintains strong joints and muscles.
- Highly palatable, flavored granules.
- Designed just for cats and easy to give.
- Contains glucosamine and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Promotes bladder and immune health.
What else should I know about Feline Joint Health Granules?
- Granules are fish and liver flavored.
- Store at room temperature.
- A 4-gram scoop is included in the container.
How do you use Feline Joint Health Granules?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- One scoop holds 4 grams.
- Administer over or mixed in food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for initial 4 weeks: Cats up to 10 lbs, 1 scoop daily. Cats over 10 lbs, 2 scoops daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for maintenance: Cats up to 10 lbs, 1/2 scoop daily. Cats over 10 lbs, 1 scoop daily.
What is in Feline Joint Health Granules?
- Active ingredients per 4 gram scoop: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 250 mg, Marine Lipid Concentrates (fish oil) 250 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 200 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg, Taurine 50 mg, L-Glutamine 50 mg, Vitamin E 10 IU, Citrus Bioflavanoids 5 mg, Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 2 mg, Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 2 mg, Selenium 2 mcg.
- Inactive ingredients: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Liver Powder, Sucrose, Whey.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Feline Joint Health Granules is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Feline Joint Health Granules?
- Cats may use Feline Joint Health Granules for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
My Cat Likes It!From Tucson, AZ, USAComments about Feline Joint Health GranulesWell worth the little bit of trouble I had receiving it (my 1st package was lost in the mail)! �I have witnessed it's benefits; having given it a month before fully evaluating the positive changes in my cat's behavior & movements. �It has eased the discomfort and/or pain from arthritis...which she well deserves at this senior stage of her wonderful life!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
What are the ingredients. I cannot figure out how to find a description on any of these.?
The manufacturer lists the following inactive ingredients in Feline Joint Health Granules: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Liver Powder, Sucrose and Whey. A list of the active and inactive ingredients in this product can be found on the product insert at this link: https://vetrxdirect.cvpservice.com/product/basic/view/1068011?prodnum=1068011Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1