Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment
Starting At $18.99
Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment
In StockFree shipping when you buy 4 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment for Dogs and Cats?
- Eradimite is an solution applied in the ear to kill ear mites and ear ticks.
- Eradimite also aids in ear wax removal.
What else should I know about Eradimite?
- For use in dogs and cats 12 weeks of age and older.
- Contact your local waste management about the safe disposal. This can be very toxic to fish and wildlife.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Eradimite?
- Discuss the use of this treatment and any supplements or drugs your cat or dog is taking before starting use.
How do you use Eradimite?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Wash hands after applying.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for infestation treatment: Apply 10 drops to each ear and massage the base of the ear for a few minutes to help dissolve through the ear wax. Allow your pet to shake their head. Repeat every two days until the infestation has cleared or until your pet's veterinarian recommends stopping.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for preventative treatment: Apply the solution every 15 days to reduce infestation.
What is in Eradimite?
- Eradimite contains two insecticides: Pyrethrins and Piperonyl Butoxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Eradimite is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Eradimite?
- Dogs and cats may use Eradimite for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
3 total reviews
Rated 3.67 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
Does what it claims AND half the $$ from vets!From undisclosedComments about Eradimite Ear Mite TreatmentEven though this has a strong odor,it WORKS! My cat hated it BUT it took care of his earmites..just make sure you have a damp face cloth to wipe off what your cat will shake off that may splat on his face and be careful as some may get on your face..
Sorry this product did not workFrom Bronx New YorkComments about Eradimite Ear Mite TreatmentDisappointed with the results. I followed the directions.
Fast & Effective!!From Southern Calif., USAComments about Eradimite Ear Mite TreatmentGetting a large pit bull to sit for ear medicine can be difficult. So, the fact that this medicine works quickly & effectively is of prime importance. Now...he's a happy dog with a happy owner!! Thank You, Eradimite!!!!!!!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 3
Q & A
Do I have to have vet approval??
Eradimite does not require a prescription. However, it is recommended that you speak with your veterinarian before using any medication to ensure it will be safe and effective for your pet.Verified Answer
Can I use the same bottle on different cats or would I need to purchase a separate bottle for each cat??
If your veterinarian determines that Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment is the appropriate treatment option for each cat, then you may be able to use the same bottle. Follow the specific recommendations from your veterinarian to assure the best possible outcomes for your cats.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2