Starting At $23.48
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are EquiShield IR Spray and EquiShield IR Shampoo for Dogs, Cats, and Horses?
- EquiShield IR (Itch Relief) Spray and Shampoo have a soothing anti-inflammatory formulation that contains Pramoxine and micronized colloidal oatmeal, combined with Hydrocortisone for the temporary relief of itching, flaking and inflammation.
- The EquiShield IR formulation starts with a moistening base for a long-lasting soothing effect.
- EquiShield IR also has added coat conditioners and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids nourish the skin and help control irritation.
Why is EquiShield IR used for cats and dogs?
- EquiShield IR can be used for itch relief for cats, dogs, and horses.
- Pramoxine is used as a topical anesthetic to help ease any pain.
- Hydrocortisone will help relieve inflammation, flaking, and itch that your pet may be experiencing.
What else should I know about EquiShield IR?
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog or cat have with EquiShield IR?
- For topical use on animals only.
- If redness or irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- Avoid contact with eyes or open wounds. If contact with eyes occurs, flush thoroughly with water and consult a veterinarian.
How do you use EquiShield IR?
EquiShield IR Spray
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Shake well before use. Spray directly onto the affected skin area(s). If necessary, part the hair to ensure direct contact with the skin. Rub in well. May be used daily or as directed by veterinarian.
EquiShield IR Shampoo
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Wet coat thoroughly with water. Apply and lather EquiShield IR Shampoo over the affected skin area(s), allowing 5 to 10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely with clean water. Repeat if necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in EquiShield IR?
- Active ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride (topical antisthetic) 1%, Hydrocortisone (anti-inflammatory) 1%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EquiShield IR is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the EquiShield IR?
- Dogs and cats may use EquiShield IR products for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
5 total reviews
Rated 4.80 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
4 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This stuff works!From Dade City, FloridaComments about EquiShield IRThis helps my rescue mare's skin allergies! We also use the IBH salve and spray. Also, I can purchase larger sizes of the IBH spray and salve here than I've found elsewhere.
This stuff works!From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IRAfter years of salves, lotions, sprays & even allergy shots, nothing has eased the itch caused by my rescue mare's skin allergies until EquiShield IR. We also use the IBH salve & IBH spray. Also, I can purchase larger sizes of the IBH spray & IBH salve here than I've found elsewhere.
Helps my mareFrom UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IRThis product has not cured my mares itchy skin but using this shampoo several times a week and appling the IBH salve right before evening turnout, has made her tolerance easier. It seems to aid in the healing of the elephant skin under her armpits and reduce the discomfort down her belly midline and udders.
I would definitely recommend this productFrom undisclosedComments about EquiShield IRCut down my horses rubbing off his mane by probably 90%and has a very pleasant scent.
Practically a miracle shampooFrom Southern CaliforniaComments about EquiShield IRCleared my new rescue dog's resistant bacterial skin infection (and odor associated with it). Also, helped decrease her itching. You do have to wash with it twice when used but it's worth it.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 5