What are EquiShield IR Spray and EquiShield IR Shampoo for Dogs, Cats, and Horses?
- EquiShield IR (Itch Relief) Spray and Shampoo have a soothing anti-inflammatory formulation that contains Pramoxine and micronized colloidal oatmeal, combined with Hydrocortisone for the temporary relief of itching, flaking and inflammation.
- The EquiShield IR formulation starts with a moistening base for a long-lasting soothing effect.
- EquiShield IR also has added coat conditioners and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids nourish the skin and help control irritation.
Why is EquiShield IR used for cats and dogs?
- EquiShield IR can be used for itch relief for cats, dogs, and horses.
- Pramoxine is used as a topical anesthetic to help ease any pain.
- Hydrocortisone will help relieve inflammation, flaking, and itch that your pet may be experiencing.
What else should I know about EquiShield IR?
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog or cat have with EquiShield IR?
- For topical use on animals only.
- If redness or irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- Avoid contact with eyes or open wounds. If contact with eyes occurs, flush thoroughly with water and consult a veterinarian.
How do you use EquiShield IR?
EquiShield IR Spray
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Shake well before use. Spray directly onto the affected skin area(s). If necessary, part the hair to ensure direct contact with the skin. Rub in well. May be used daily or as directed by veterinarian.
EquiShield IR Shampoo
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Wet coat thoroughly with water. Apply and lather EquiShield IR Shampoo over the affected skin area(s), allowing 5 to 10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely with clean water. Repeat if necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in EquiShield IR?
- Active ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride (topical antisthetic) 1%, Hydrocortisone (anti-inflammatory) 1%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EquiShield IR is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the EquiShield IR?
- Dogs and cats may use EquiShield IR products for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
This stuff works!From Dade City, FloridaComments about EquiShield IR
This stuff works!From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IR
Helps my mareFrom UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IR
I would definitely recommend this productFrom undisclosedComments about EquiShield IR
Practically a miracle shampooFrom Southern CaliforniaComments about EquiShield IR