What are EquiShield IBH Salve and EquiShield IBH Spray for Dogs, Cats, and Horses?
- EquiShield IBH Salve and EquiShield IBH Spray are formulated to address Insect Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH) allergic dermatitis.
- Formulated to be a topical anesthetic with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, EquiShield IBH Salve and Spray soothe and treat your dog, cat, or horse while naturally repelling insects.
- EquiShield IBH helps clean affected skin with the antiseptic Chlorhexidine Gluconate, reduce pain and inflammation with the topical anesthetic Pramoxine HCl and anti-inflammatory steroid Hydrocortisone, and naturally keep insects away with Citronella Oil.
What else should I know about EquiShield IBH?
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog, cat, or horse have with EquiShield IBH?
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush with copious amounts of water for 5-10 minutes. Contact your veterinarian immediately if irritation persists.
- Use topically only.
How do you use EquiShield IBH?
- Apply directly to affected areas as directed by your veterinarian.
- Wear gloves or wash hands directly after use.
What is in EquiShield IBH?
- Active ingredients: Chlorhexidine gluconate 2%, Pramoxine HCl 1%, Citronella Oil 1%, Hydrocortisone 0.5%.
- Inactive ingredients in EquiShield IBH Salve: Colloidal Oatmeal, Lanolin, Paraffin Wax, Peppermint Oil, Petrolatum.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EquiShield IBH is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog, cat, or horse to finish all of the EquiShield IBH?
- Dogs, cats, and horses may use EquiShield IBH for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Most Liked Positive Review
Love, Love, Love this product!
Most Liked Negative Review
IBH salve works great!From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 1lb
Salve helps my allergic goat!From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 1lb
Excellent product.From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 1lb
Healing power without breaking my bankFrom Butler PaComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 1lb
EquiShield is soothing to his raw belly.From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 1lb
Great price on larger container.From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 1lb
Helps with reaction to bug bitesFrom UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 4oz Jar
Really works on stings/bitesFrom UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 4oz Jar
Molly the Mule Loves IBH salve!From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Salve, 1lb
This spray gave my horse relief, quick and easy.From UndisclosedComments about EquiShield IBH Spray, 16oz Bottle
Q & A
Have they changed the formula??? In the new jar I received, the product is different, It has bright orange to yellow grains in it. It smells the same, just the texture is different.?
According to the manufacturer, a recent batch of this product may have a slightly different appearance, however the manufacturer ensures that will not affect the efficacy of the product. If you have any additional questions about the formula, you may contact the manufacturer, Kinetic Vet at 877-786-9882.Verified Answer
is this safe to use on pregnant mares?
There is currently no information regarding the use of this product on pregnant animals. Please consult with your veterinarian about the use of this product for your horse.Verified Answer
Do I need a veterinary prescription for this??
EquiShield IBH products are over the counter, and do not require a prescription from a veterinarian. It's best to discuss all products with your veterinarian before use.Verified Answer