What is Epi-Soothe Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Epi-Soothe Shampoo's soap-free formula soothes and moisturizes sensitive skin.
- Epi-Soothe Shampoo contains spherulite microcapsules of a natural oat-grain derivative which release moisturizing ingredients slowly to help protect the skin even after rinsing.
- Epi-Soothe Shampoo's chitosanide is a natural biopolymer that creates a protective fild on the skin and hair coat.
- Epi-Soothe also helps reduce the amount of bacteria and yeast on the skin with an anti-adhesive glycotechnology.
- The glycotechnology utilizes a unique combination of monosaccharides and an alkylpolyglucoside for a soothing effect (anti-irritant) as well as for limiting the bonding of microorganisms (anti-adhesive) to the skin surface.
Why do cats and dogs use Epi-Soothe Shampoo?
- Epi-Soothe Shampoo is a gentle shampoo suitable for routine use with dogs and cats of any age who have sensitive skin.
What else should I know about Epi-Soothe Shampoo?
- Store at room temperature.
- Looking for Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse?
What problems could my dog or cat have with Epi-Soothe Shampoo?
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Not for otic use.
- If undue skin irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
How do you use Epi-Soothe Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Wash hands after use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Shake well. Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Massage shampoo into the wet hair coat, lather freely. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Follow with Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse if desired.
What is in Epi-Soothe Shampoo?
- Ingredients: Water, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Spherulites Microcapsules, Glycerin, Colloidal oatmeal, Lauryl glucoside, Chitosan succinamide, Magnesium aluminum silicate, DMDM hydantoin, D-Galactose, D-Mannose, L-Rhamnose, fragrance, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, FD&C Blue #1, Sodium chloride. May contain Lactic acid and Sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Epi-Soothe Shampoo is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Epi-Soothe Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use Epi-Soothe Shampoo for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Proven resultsFrom undisclosedComments about Epi-Soothe Shampoo
ExcellentFrom GeorgiaComments about Epi-Soothe Shampoo
This product is simply the best.From Gloucester, MAComments about Epi-Soothe Shampoo
Excellent shampoo. It makes my dogs coat very soft and cleanFrom OrlandoComments about Epi-Soothe Shampoo
I love this shampooFrom Sparks, NevadaComments about Epi-Soothe Shampoo
Love it!From Raleigh, NCComments about Epi-Soothe Shampoo
Virbac Epi Smooth Dog ShampooFrom Arizona, USAComments about Epi-Soothe Shampoo
Q & A
why can't EPI-Soothe be shipped to California?
Epi-Soothe shampoo and several other shampoos contain ingredients that, due to recent law changes in California, can no longer be sold or distributed in the state. Currently, no other states have implemented restrictions on these ingredients. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Why are you unable to ship this product to California? Thank you.?
Steven, It is our understanding at least one ingredient in Epi-Soothe Shampoo is listed on California's Proposition 65. Therefore, the bottles now include this message: 'Not for sale or distribution in California'. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer