Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste
3.2oz, Poultry Flavored
Starting At $9.99
Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste
In StockFree shipping when you buy 6 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste for Dogs and Cats?
- Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste is designed for dogs and cats with a delicious poultry flavor.
- When used with regular brushing, the Enzadent toothpaste helps remove food debris and prevent plaque and tartar from forming on the teeth.
- Enzadent Toothpaste contains natural enzymes that help clean and polish teeth.
- This toothpaste does not need to be rinsed away and can be swallowed safely.
Why do cats and dogs use Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste?
- Taking care of your pet’s teeth is, in many ways, the same as taking care of your own.
- Brushing food debris and plaque from the teeth and gumline can greatly reduce the chance of tartar build-up.
- While dry, crunchy foods, chew toys or treats, can help clean some of a pet’s teeth, they do not effectively clean at or under the gumline, where the most serious problem of periodontal (gum) disease begins.
- It is gum disease, not cavities, which most compromises the oral health in pets. Toothbrushing is the most effective method of cleaning a pet’s teeth at the gumline.
What else should I know about Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste?
- Store at controlled room temperature.
- Need an Enzadent toothbrush or a fingerbrush?
How do you use Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste?
- Brush as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply a small amount of Enzadent toothpaste onto a toothbrush or fingerbrush. Gently, lift the lip exposing the teeth. In a circular motion, brush along the gumline. Brush only a few teeth the first time and increase the amount each time you brush as your pet becomes more familiar with the process.
What is in Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste?
- Ingredients: Sorbitol, Glycerin, Silica, Calcium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Poultry By-Products, Purified Water, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Thiocyanate, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Lactoferrin, Lysozyme..
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Enzadent is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste?
- Dogs and cats may use Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
11 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
11 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Good priceFrom UndisclosedComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteI haven't used it yet but the price was good and it helped me qualify for free shipping.
We will keep buying this toothpaste.From UndisclosedComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteGreat product and we have been cleaning our 2 dogs teeth for over 9 years, they have sparkling teeth and no doggie bad breath, even their vet is impressed.
Don't buy any other kind!From UndisclosedComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteThe only one our cat will use. Listen to your precious kitty when they require healthy and tasty tooth paste!
Great Product!From undisclosedComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteI've been using this product on my dog once a day for 7 years. She has never had to go in for a teeth cleaning and her teeth are white and beautiful. She likes the taste and looks forward to having her teeth brushed. I highly recommend this product.
Great product!From undisclosedComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteMy fur babies love the taste... Makes brushing much easier thing to do on daily basis... :)
I would buy this product againFrom undisclosedComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteMy dogs love this toothpaste. I have no problem using it daily and it helps keep the plaque off.
Teeth are tarter free and gums look greatFrom Portland OregonComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteWe have an eight year old male cat that has been prone to dental tartar and inflamed gums. We wanted to avoid having him put to sleep for a dental cleaning. Our vet suggested we try a regular routine of brushing with an enzyme pet toothpaste. We took his advice and began the training process to get him to the point where brushing his teeth was part of the grooming routine that he loves. Two years later when we took him in for a checkup our vet was very surprised to see the white tarter free teeth and very healthy gums. He wanted to take photos to show his other patients what regular brushing could do to keep dental problems to a minimum.
Our dog loves this toothpaste!From Westerville, OHComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteOur dog loves this toothpaste so much that she looks forward to us brushing her teeth everyday!
Pomeranian loves it!From Kissimmee, FL, USAComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteHave bought this brand before at my vet. New vet doesn't carry this brand so I purchased here. Our Pomeranian loves it. Helps with foul breath and cleans her teeth. She tries to eat the toothpaste off before we can brush her teeth.
My dog loves it!From Cincinnati, OH, USAComments about Enzadent Enzymatic ToothpasteThis toothpaste is recommended by my vet for my dog. It works for cats too. My dog loves the flavor and sits by the drawer where it is stored every night waiting to have his teeth brushed. Highly recommend it.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Is there an expiration date??
For questions related to the expiration date of Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste currently in stock, please contact customer service via email at [email protected] or by phone at 866.761.6578 or by using the chat window found at the bottom of any page. Contact information is available on our site at: https://www.vetrxdirect.com/contact. Please be aware that inventory and corresponding expiration dates can change rapidly.Verified Answer
My dog is allergic to chicken and beef, and we're trying to find a toothpaste that doesn't contain either protein. Is this toothpaste ,or any other that you carry, chicken and beef-free??
The Enzadent Enzymatic toothpastes do contain poultry and beef flavors. VetRxDirect does carry alternative brands of toothpaste including Clenz-A-Dent Dental Gel that has a mint flavor, as well as the CET brand with seafood, malt, and vanilla mint flavors. We recommend consulting with your veterinarian to determine which product best suits your pets needs. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
is this made in the USA???
Dezzie, The box does not say where this product is made. It is distributed and manufactured in the USA but you would need to contact the manufacturer to see where it is made. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Hi, can you tell me if you have the vet. Ezadent toothpaste in the malt flavor??
Lisa, We currently do not carry the malt flavored Enzadent Toothpaste, but we will continue to look for this product. We'll add it to this page as soon as it it available. Until then, we do offer another brand of malt flavored pet toothpaste. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4