What are Endurosyn Canine Oral Gel for Dogs and Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel for Cats?
- Keep your cat or dog healthy, especially during stressful times, with Edurosyn, a patented nutritional supplement.
- The unique formula combines probiotics, electrolytes, amino acids, minerals, and vitamins in a convenient, flavored oral gel.
- Electrolytes and concentrated energy sources boost energy levels and help with digestion.
- Probiotics and prebiotics support gastrointestinal health and replenish beneficial microflora.
- Elements balance electrolytes and help with the uptake of sodium for rehydration.
Why do cats and dogs use Endurosyn Oral Gel?
- Stress has physiological effects on humans – and on our pets.
- Dogs and cats can experience stomach trouble and weakened immune systems during travel, kenneling, illness, and other stressful events.
- Endurosyn Oral Gel is a unique, patented probiotic that provides multi-faceted support for your pet’s health.
What else should I know about Endurosyn Oral Gel?
- Nutritional supplement for dogs and cats.
- Patented formula to support energy levels, gastrointestinal health, and electrolyte balance.
- Convenient dosing with oral gel.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Endurosyn Oral Gel?
- Provide access to fresh drinking water at all times.
- Do not give to animals who have known allergies to poultry or fish meal.
- If allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Endurosyn Oral Gel?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
Endurosyn Canine Oral Gel
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Puppies and dogs under 70 lbs, 10 grams daily or 5 grams twice daily for 3 days. Dogs 70 lbs or more, 20 grams daily or 10 grams twice daily for 3 days.
Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Kittens below 7 lbs, 2 grams daily for 3 days. Adult cats 7 lbs or more, 5 grams daily for 3 days.
What is in Endurosyn Oral Gel?
Endurosyn Canine Oral Gel
- Calorie content: 33.9 kcal/ 5 grams gel.
- Guaranteed analysis per 5 grams: Potassium 0.25%, Sodium min 2%, Sodium max 2.5%, Vitamin A 1200 IU, Vitamin D3 100 IU, Vitamin E 10 IU, Riboflavin 10 mg, Caprylic Acid 6%m Glycine 8 mg, Glutamine 180 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg, Lactic Acid Bacteria 10 million CFU.
- Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Dried Poultry Liver, Salt, Sucrose, Glutamine, Coconut Oil (source of fatty acids), Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Sorbitan Monostearate, Inulin, Riboflavin Supplement, Glycine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, and Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).
Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel
- Calorie content: 31.35 kcal/ 5 grams gel.
- Guaranteed analysis per 5 grams: Potassium 0.25%, Sodium min 2%, Sodium max 2.5%, Vitamin A 1000 IU, Vitamin D3 100 IU, Vitamin E 5 IU, Riboflavin 0.5 mg, Taurine 50 mg, Caprylic Acid 5%, Glycine 8 mg, Glutamine 180 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10 mg, Lactic Acid Bacteria 10 million CFU.
- Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Salt, Fish Meal, Dried Poultry Liver, Coconut Oil (source of fatty acids), Glutamine, Silicon Dioxide, Taurine, Sorbitan Monostearate, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Inulin, Glycine, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, and Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Endurosyn Oral Gel is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Endurosyn Oral Gel?
- Dogs and cats may use Endurosyn Oral Gel for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Glad to find this itemFrom undisclosedComments about Endurosyn
It's goodFrom Long Island NY, USComments about Endurosyn
Great price. Works fast. Cats love the taste.From Ohio, USAComments about Endurosyn
Really Works!!!From West Virginia, USAComments about Endurosyn
Q & A
I know the directions state puppies and dogs under 70 pounds require a certain dosage, but I'm having a hard time understanding the dosage being the same for a 1 pound dog verses 70 pound. what would you recommend giving a 1-2 pound puppy? 5gm would fill its entire stomach.?
According to the manufacturer, Endurosyn can be used for 1-2 lb puppies using the standard dose for dogs under 70 lbs twice per day. The manufacturer further states that Endurosyn is safe and should only be used for 3 days. For further clarification or confirmation on your question, please contact the manufacturer directly.as well as your veterinarian to see if it’s appropriate for your dogs situation.Verified Answer
Can this be used on a regular basis??
According to the manufacturer, Endurosyn is labeled for use for 3 days. The manufacturer states it can be dosed differently according to your pet’s veterinarian. Please consult with your veterinarian regarding the dosing of this product for your pet.Verified Answer
How do I use the dosing syringe. Use the initial dose fine but then having a hard time getting the right measurement after that.?
Angus, Along the plunger of the syringe are numbers - on the feline syringe this marks out a gram's worth of gel, and on the canine syringe, the numbers mark out 2 grams of gel. As the plunger is depressed, the numbers will show you how many grams have already been dispensed. After an initial feline dose, the syringe would show 2 or 5 depending on a dose for a kitten or an adult cat, after an initial canine dose, the syringe would show 10 for a dog under 70 pounds, and 20 for a dog over 70 pounds - canine doses being split and half administered morning and evening. You can use the locking wheel on the syringe to assist you in measuring out the appropriate dose, by turning it until the side closest to the syringe is in line the with next dose, then depressing the plunger until the wheel is flush against the syringe top. Dosing numbers on the syringes for each dose would be as follows: Feline: Kitten: 2 grams, 4 grams, 6 grams Adult Cat: 5 grams, 10 grams, 15 grams Canine: Under 70 pounds: 5 grams (morning), 10 grams (evening) 15 grams (morning), 20 grams (evening), 25 grams (morning), 30 grams (evening) Over 70 pounds:10 grams (morning), 20 grams (evening) 30 grams (morning), new syringe - 10 grams (morning), 20 grams (evening) 30 grams (morning) Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer