What is Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine for Recovering Dogs?
- Emeraid Sustain "Highly Digestible Nutrition" (HDN) is a liquid diet formula for dogs recovering from illness.
- Emeraid Sustain contains easily digested protein, antioxidants, amino acids, purified fiber, stabilized vitamins, chelated minerals, balanced electrolytes, hydrolyzed starch, and omega-3 fatty acids, and omega 6 fatty acids.
Why do dogs use Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- This highly digestible diet provides high energy and nutritional support for dogs recovering from illness, surgery, chronic disease, malabsorption, and digestive disorders.
- Emeraid Sustain can also be used to transition dogs from intensive care diets to regular food, and support underweight dogs.
- Designed for long-term nutritional support, this diet support lean body mass for all types of dogs.
What else should I know about Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Emeraid Sustain powdered formula is mixed with water for feeding.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
What problems could my dog have with Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Emeraid has been scientifically designed for extremely high digestibility. Avoid contamination. Contamination can cause harmful bacterial growth.
- Handle product carefully.
- Keep dry. Use clean, dry scoop.
- Do not cross contaminate with scoops used with non-Emeraid foods.
How do you use Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
- Standard mixing directions: Mix three and a half parts powder to two parts warm water 122°F (50°C). Stir until smooth.
- Use a syringe to draw up the mixture.
- Make fresh for each feeding and use immediately.
- When finished, flush and clean feeding syringe.
- Discard remaining food after each feeding.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What is in Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Ingredients: Cooked Chicken, Potato Starch, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, Ground Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glucose Syrup Solids, Dried Chicken Liver, Dried Whole Egg, Corn Oil, Canola Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Defatted Wheat Germ, Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Ground Limestone, Iodized Salt, Dextrose, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Citric Acid, L-Lysine, Magnesium Sulfate, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Methionine Chelate, L-Carnitine, Niacin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherols, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.2%, Crude Fat (min) 24.9%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.7%, Moisture 7.5%, Calcium 1.35%, Phospherous 1.12%, Potassium 0.7%, Sodium 0.36%, Chloride 0.83%, Magnesium 0.08%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.56%, Omega-6 fatty acids 6.39%
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Emeraid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Always availableFrom UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Sustain HDN Canine 400g Bag
Amazing.From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Sustain HDN Canine
Q & A
What is the shelf life of this product (Sustain HDN Canine) in the original package??
According to the manufacturer, the shelf life of this product in its original unopened packaging is 18 months from the date of manufacture; after opening, keep Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine refrigerated and discard 30 days after opening. For questions related to the expiration date of Emeraid Sustain HDN Canine currently in stock, please contact customer service via email at [email protected] or by phone at 866.761.6578 or by using the chat window found at the bottom of any page. Contact information is available on our site at: https://www.vetrxdirect.com/contact. Please be aware that inventory and corresponding expiration dates can change rapidly.Verified Answer