EmerAid Sustain Care HDN for Recovering cats
Starting At $16.49
EmerAid Sustain Care HDN for Recovering cats
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Emeraid Sustain Care HDN for Recovering Cats?
- Emeraid Sustain "Highly Digestible Nutrition" (HDN) is a highly digestible therapeutic diet for cats recovering from chronic illness.
- It also serves as supplemental nutrition for underweight cats.
- Emeraid Sustain contains high quality, easily absorbable ingredients.
- It includes hydrolyzed soy protein, low carbohydrates, antioxidants, essential amino acids, purified fiber, stabilized vitamins, chelated minerals, balanced electrolytes, hydrolyzed starch, and omega-3 fatty acids, and omega 6 fatty acids.
- It has a neutral pH and does not contain artificial colors or preservatives.
Why do cats use Emeraid Sustain Care HDN?
- This diet provides high energy and nutritional support for cats recovering from severe infections, surgery, neglect, malabsorption, or digestive disorders.
- Emeraid Sustain can be used to transition debilitated cats from intensive care nutrition to a regular diet.
What else should I know about Emeraid Sustain Care HDN?
- Emeraid Sustain is a powdered formula mixed with water for feeding.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
What problems could my cat have with Emeraid Sustain Care HDN?
- Emeraid has been scientifically designed for extremely high digestibility. Avoid contamination. Contamination can cause harmful bacterial growth.
- Handle product carefully.
- Keep dry. Use clean, dry scoop.
- Do not cross contaminate with scoops used with non-Emeraid foods.
How do you use Emeraid Sustain Care HDN?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
- Standard mixing directions: Mix three and a half parts powder to two parts warm water 122°F (50°C). Stir until smooth.
- Use a syringe to draw up the mixture.
- Make fresh for each feeding and use immediately.
- When finished, flush and clean feeding syringe.
- Discard remaining food after each feeding.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What is in Emeraid Sustain Care HDN?
- Ingredients: Cooked Chicken, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dried Chicken Liver, Corn Oil, Canola Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, Dried Whole Egg, Defatted Wheat Germ, Glucose Syrup Solids, Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Ground Limestone, Inulin, Magnesium Sulfate, Dextrose, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Methionine Chelate, L-Carnitine, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherols, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
- Guaranteed analysis: Metabolizable energy 5025 kcal/kg, Protein (min) 40.1%, Fat (min) 35.6%, Fiber, total (max) 3.0%, Calcium (min) 1.35%, Phosphorous total (min) 1.05%, Moisture (max) 5.6%, Potassium 0.90%, Chloride 0.79%, Magnesium 0.15%, Sodium 0.33%, Iron 368.58 mg/kg, Manganese 15.00 mg/kg, Copper 20.00 mg/kg, Zinc 100.00 mg/kg, Vit A w/o b-carotene 10163.41 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 950.13 IU/kg, Vitamin E 82.80 IU/kg, Vitamin K 49.80 IU/kg, Biotin 0.36 mg/kg, Choline 3150.03 mg/kg, Folic Acid 60.83 mg/kg, Niacin 178.22 mg/kg, Panto Acid 48.92 mg/kg, Pyridoxine 12.58 mg/kg, Riboflavin 16.16 mg/kg, Thiamin 8.00 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 2.10 mg/kg, Vitamin C 117.76 mg/kg, Lysine 3.51%, Methionine 1.18%, Taurine 0.20%, Carnitine 0.01%, Linoleic n-6 9.06%, Linoleic alpha n-3 0.60%, 20:4 arachidonic 0.25%
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Emeraid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Emeraid Sustain Care HDN?
- Cats may use Emeraid Sustain Care HDN for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
2 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Awesomeness!From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Sustain Care HDN for Recovering catsI could not believe the difference this product made with in a week!
Helps my 19 year old cat start eating againFrom Austin TXComments about EmerAid Sustain Care HDN for Recovering catsThis product has been a lifesaver literally for my 19 year old cat. She will stop eating occasionally and if it persists for more than a day, I syringe feed her this and she perks up within an hour and starts eating again on her own.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2