What is Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline for Cats?
- Emeraid Intensive Care "Highly Digestible Nutrition" (HDN) is a prescription, liquid diet for cats with critical health conditions.
- Emeraid Intensive Care contains high quality, easily absorbable ingredients.
- It includes hydrolyzed soy protein, synergistic antioxidants, essential amino acids, purified fiber, stabilized vitamins, chelated minerals, balanced electrolytes, hydrolyzed starch, and omega-3 fatty acids, and omega 6 fatty acids.
- It has a neutral pH and does not contain artificial colors or preservatives.
Why do cats use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline?
- Veterinarians may prescribe this highly digestible diet because it provides energy and maintenance nutrition for debilitated cats recovering disease, surgery, malabsorption conditions, and other critical illness.
What else should I know about Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline?
- Emeraid Intensive Care is a powdered formula mixed with water for feeding.
- Use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline within 1 month of opening.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline?
- Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline should be used carefully or avoided for cats in advanced stages chronic renal disease or with hepatic encephalopathy.
- Emeraid has been scientifically designed for extremely high digestibility. Avoid contamination. Contamination can cause harmful bacterial growth.
- Handle product carefully.
- Keep dry. Use clean, dry scoop.
- Do not cross contaminate with scoops used with non-Emeraid foods.
How do you use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
- Use a syringe to draw up the mixture.
- When finished, flush and clean the feeding syringe.
- Make fresh for each feeding.
- Discard remaining food after each feeding.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What is in Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline?
- Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Oil, Dehydrated Casein, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Dried Whole Egg, Cooked Chicken, Glucose Syrup Solids, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Defatted Wheat Germ, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glutamine, Potassium Chloride, Ground Limestone, Glutamic Acid, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Threonine, Citric Acid (A Natural Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Lysine, Cysteine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Carotene, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manganese Oxide.
- Guaranteed analysis: Metabolizable energy 4646.0 kcal/kg,Protein (min) 40.56%,Fat (min) 29.50%, Fiber total (max)2.61%, Calcium (min) 1.20%, Phosphorous total (min) 1.03%, Moisture (max) 5.10%, Potassium 0.74%, Chloride 0.75%, Magnesium 0.10%, Sodium 0.41%, Iron 335.22 mg/kg, Manganese 15.00 mg/kg, Copper 20.00 mg/kg, Zinc 100.00 mg/kg, Vit A w/o b-carotene 12000.00 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1591.99 IU/kg, Vitamin E 133.41 IU/kg, Vitamin K 10.23 IU/kg, Biotin 0.60 mg/kg, Choline 2800.00 mg/kg, Folic Acid 10.08 mg/kg, Niacin 165.50 mg/kg, Panto Acid 45.88 mg/kg, Pyridoxine 14.36 mg/kg, Riboflavin 19.70 mg/kg, Thiamin 10.39 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.32 mg/kg, Vitamin C 161.46 mg/kg, Lysine 2.83%, Methionine 0.90%, Taurine 0.30%, Carnitine 0.01%, Linoleic n-6 11.11%, Linoleic alpha n-3 0.78%, 20:4 arachidonic 0.07%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Emeraid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline?
- Cats may use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Feline for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Still trying...From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care HDN Feline 100g Bag
Great product!From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care HDN Feline 100g Bag
Great- the only thing my cat could takeFrom UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care HDN Feline