What is EicosaDerm?
- EicosaDerm is an Omega 3 fatty acid and vitamin E liquid supplement for cats and dogs.
- The omega 3 fatty acids in EicosaDerm are sourced from small cold water ocean fish and is then deodorized and purified.
- EicosaDerm is tested and certified to be free from pesticides and below testing levels for heavy metals.
Why do cats and dogs use EicosaDerm?
- Omega 3 fatty acid supplementation may help with dry itchy skin and help maintain a healthy coat.
What else should I know about EicosaDerm?
- Store at controlled room temperature of 10 - 21° C (50 - 70° F) and out of direct light.
What problems could my dog or cat have with EicosaDerm?
- Talk with your veterinarian before starting to give EicosaDerm.
- If skin irritation develops, stop use and call your veterinarian.
How do you use EicosaDerm?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Complete depression of the pump delivers 2 mL of EicosaDerm.
- Apply recommended dosage to pet food daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats and dogs 1 to 10 lbs, 1/2 pump daily. Cats and dogs 11 to 20 lbs, 1 pump daily. Cats and dogs 21 to 40 lbs, 2 pumps daily. Dogs 41 to 60 lbs, 3 pumps daily. Dogs 61 to 80 lbs, 4 pumps daily.
What is in EicosaDerm?
- Active ingredients per one pump (2 mL, 2000mg): Fish oil 2000 mg, EPA 360 mg, DHA 240 mg, Vitamin E 10 IU.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EicosaDerm is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the EicosaDerm?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
I will continue to use this.From undisclosedComments about EicosaDerm
Have been using this product for over a year.From Redford, MIComments about EicosaDerm
great for skin!From Virginia, USAComments about EicosaDerm
Q & A
if i give my dog omega 3 with salmson and fish oil in it that we humans take regularly. Is it equivalent to this product??
EicosaDerm is an Omega 3 fatty acid and vitamin E liquid supplement for cats and dogs. This particular product contains: Fish oil 2000 mg, EPA 360 mg, DHA 240 mg, Vitamin E 10 IU per one pump. There are numerous products that contain various amounts of fish oil, various amounts of EPA and DHA and vitamin E. Only a veterinarian can recommend the use of a human labeled supplement in an animal patient. It is always recommended to speak with your veterinarian prior to starting any new over-the-counter medication or supplement.Verified Answer
What kind of fish is this oil made from? I just learned my dog is allergic to white fish.?
According to the manufacturer, the fish oils in Dechra’s EicosaDerm fatty acids supplements are from small, cold water fish (sardine and anchovy).Verified Answer
Can this be used topically??
This supplement is only dosed for oral use and the recommended dosage is supposed to be applied to pet food daily. Please consult your veterinarian for possible topical recommendations.Verified Answer
DOES THIS SMELL FISHY??
According to the manufacturer, EicosaDerm does have a fishy smell to it. The fish smell is from the active ingredient Fish oil.Verified Answer