What is Effipro Plus for Cats?
- Fleas and ticks can be annoying for you, but they can transmit disease and cause allergic reactions for your cat.
- Effipro Plus is a topical parasite treatment for cats that kills all stages of fleas and ticks including deer ticks, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks.
- It also kills chewing lice and repels mosquitoes that can carry heartworms.
- Apply Effipro Plus once a month for long-lasting, waterproof protection.
What else should I know about Effipro Plus?
- Kills fleas, eggs, and larvae.
- Kills 4 types of ticks & lice.
- Repels mosquitoes.
- Monthly application.
- Controls infestation.
- For use in cats and kittens 8 weeks or older.
- Looking for Effipro Plus for Dogs?
- Contact your local waste management about the safe disposal. This can be very toxic to fish and wildlife.
What problems could my cat have with Effipro Plus?
- Discuss the use of this treatment and any supplements or drugs your cat or dog is taking before starting use.
- Skin irritation may result at the site of application.
- Do not use on rabbits or other small mammals as it may be toxic to them.
How do you use Effipro Plus?
- Apply once a month as directed.
- Wash hands after applying.
What is in Effipro Plus?
- Effipro Plus contains two insecticides to help control fleas and ticks: Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Effipro Plus is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Effipro Plus?
- Cats may use Effipro Plus for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Effipro PlusFrom AnnapolisComments about Effipro Plus for Cats
Great flea preventiveFrom Sugar Grove WVComments about Effipro Plus for Cats 3 Month Supply
Great flea preventiveFrom UndisclosedComments about Effipro Plus for Cats 3 Month Supply
Not goodFrom PortsmouthComments about Effipro Plus for Cats
Have purchased several timesFrom UndisclosedComments about Effipro Plus for Cats
Works for out 6 cats.From UndisclosedComments about Effipro Plus for Cats
terribly ineffective medicationFrom Dallas TexasComments about Effipro Plus for Cats
I have bought this product several times.From undisclosedComments about Effipro Plus for Cats
I would buy this againFrom undisclosedComments about Effipro Plus for Cats
Q & A
Hi, my kitten and ferret both have fleas, my vet gave me this product for my cat and when I went to the pet store the sales person said she had a ferret and used advantage kitten for it. I was wondering if this product would be safe for my ferret?
As indicated by the manufacturer, Effipro Plus for cats is for external use on cats ONLY and may be hazardous to other domestic animals. Please contact your veterinarian for appropriate flea treatment for your ferret.Verified Answer
What is the difference between Effipro and Effipro Plus for cats??
Both Effipro and Effipro Plus contain fipronil as an active ingredient. Effipro Plus also contains pyriproxyfen. Both are insecticides, but pyriproxyfen works differently to control the flea population on your cat. Please contact your veterinarian to determine which product is best for your cat.Verified Answer