What is Vet Classics Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Dogs and Cats?
- Vet Classics Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil is an ear cleanser for dogs and cats that utilizes all natural ingredients.
- It is a gentle cleanser that helps remove wax and debris from the ear.
- The Vet Classics Ear Wash contains tea tree oil for its disinfecting properties, as well as aloe vera extract to help soothe.
- This ear cleanser can be used daily as maintenance ear cleaner, and is ideal for use after bathing or swimming.
Why do cats and dogs use Vet Classics Ear Wash?
- Natural formula for cleaning the ear canal.
- A gentle yet effective formula designed to help dissolve ear wax and remove foreign debris.
- Vet Classics Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil can be used as often as needed and is especially recommended after bathing and swimming.
- Good smelling baby powder fragrance.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Vet Classics Ear Wash?
- Do not use cotton swabs or insert pointed objects into the ear.
- Do not use on infected ears. Consult your veterinarian for help in diagnosing ear infections.
- If mite infestation is suspected as evidenced by ear scratching, head shaking, redness, scaling or presence of mite debris, use a registered miticide recommended by your veterinarian.
How do you use Vet Classics Ear Wash?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- To open the bottle, pierce the bottle tip with a pin.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Point spout lip into ear canal. Squeeze bottle to release enough drops to partially fill the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear canal to help loosen wax. Remove liquid, dissolved wax and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue. Repeat as needed.
What is in Vet Classics Ear Wash?
- Ingredients: Witch Hazel, Deionized Water, Glycerine, Boric Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Polysorbate 80, Echinacea Extract, and Natural Coloring.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Vet Classics Ear Wash is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Vet Classics Ear Wash?
- Dogs and cats may use Vet Classics Ear Wash for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Clean Ears!From UndisclosedComments about Ear Wash With Tea Tree Oil 4oz Bottle
Tea Tree Oil is Great for Preventing Ear Infections!From UndisclosedComments about Ear Wash With Tea Tree Oil 4oz Bottle
My go-to ear cleanerFrom undisclosedComments about Ear Wash With Tea Tree Oil
Q & A
I thought tea tree oil was toxic for cats and dogs??
According to the Pet Poison Helpline, undiluted tea tree oil can be toxic to cats and dogs. Concentrations of less than 1% tea tree oil are considered non-toxic when used as directed according to the product label. According to the manufacturer, Ear Wash With Tea Tree Oil contains 0.3% tea tree oil. Please talk to your veterinarian about any further questions or concerns.Verified Answer