What are Duralactin Canine Soft Chews for Dogs?
- Give your dog natural, long-term relief from swollen joints due to arthritis and other degenerative joint disease with Duralactin.
- A patented dried milk protein from hyperimmunized cows called Microlactin is the active ingredient in the soft chews.
- Microlactin helps control swelling and can reduce the need for other pain and inflammation medications including NSAIDs and steroids.
- For long term management of chronic inflammatory conditions in dogs.
- Helps support normal activity and wellness.
- The active ingredient, MicroLactin dried milk protein, appears to block cytokines to inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response.
- Does not suppress immune system.
- Recommended to help manage inflammatory conditions.
Why do dogs use Duralactin Canine Soft Chews?
- Duralactin for dogs offers a natural way to reduce inflammation.
- Duralactin is designed to help manage joint inflammation and healthy cartilage in dogs of all life stages.
- It uses MicroLactin, a special dried milk protein, to block the source of inflammation before it begins allowing your dog.
- It also includes glucosamine, MSM, omega fatty acids, manganese, and vitamin E to promote optimal joint health and function and overall wellness.
- Duralactin may improve mobility, activity, and reduce pain and swelling.
What else should I know about Duralactin Canine Soft Chews?
- Reduces chronic swelling in canine joints.
- All natural product for long-term use.
- Soft chews for easy dosing.
- Duralactin Canine soft chews are a tasty liver flavor.
- Results seen in 4-7 days with peak effects in 10-14 days.
What problems could my dog have with Duralactin Canine Soft Chews?
- Some dogs may be sensitive to milk proteins. Should vomiting or diarrhea occur, or the animal’s condition worsens, consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Duralactin Canine Soft Chews?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Soft chews can be given directly or with food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs 0 to 60 lbs, 1 soft chew daily. Dogs 61 to 120 lbs, 2 soft chews daily. Dogs over 121 lbs, 3 soft chews daily.
What is in Duralactin Canine Soft Chews?
- Active ingredient: MicroLactin (dried milk protein) 1500 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Cane Molasses, Dried Chicken Liver, Glycerin, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Soybean Oil, and Wheat Flour.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Duralactin Canine is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Duralactin Canine Soft Chews?
- Dogs may use Duralactin Canine Soft Chews for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Luv theseFrom undisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine SOFT Chews
This is my second time purchasing this productFrom Sarasota, FlComments about Duralactin Canine SOFT Chews
Dog loves the soft chews!!From Seven Hills, OhioComments about Duralactin Canine SOFT Chews
Q & A
Are these the 1500mg chews, or the 1000mg??
The Duralactin Canine SOFT Chews contain 1,500 mg of MicroLactin® dried milk protein. The Duralactin chewable tablets contain 1 g (1,000 mg) of MicroLactin® dried milk proteinVerified Answer