What are Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews for Dogs?
- Each Duralactin Canine Joint Plus soft chew packs a lot of healing power to help dogs with joint problems.
- The active ingredient is Microlactin, a patented dried milk protein from hyperimmunized cows, which helps reduce joint inflammation.
- In addition, Duralactin Canine Joint Plus includes glucosamine HCL, a key part of cartilage that may help support joint health; methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) which provides sulfur to promote joint and muscle health; and omega 3 fatty acids that can help reduce swelling and support healthy cartilage.
- Duralatin Canine Joint Plus also includes zinc, Vitamin E, and manganese.
Why do dogs use Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews?
- Duralactin Joint Plus promotes healthy cartilage, improved joint function, and reduced swelling.
- Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews contain MicroLactin, an exclusive dried milk protein concentrate that contains factors that appear to block cytokines and help manage neutrophil participation to support a healthy and normal inflammatory response.
- Duralactin products support normal activity and wellness.
What else should I know about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews?
- Improves joint health with a powerful combination of effective ingredients.
- All natural product for long-term use.
- Tasty liver flavored soft chews that dogs love.
What problems could my dog have with Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews?
- Some dogs may be sensitive to milk proteins. Should vomiting or diarrhea occur, or the animal’s condition worsens, consult your veterinarian.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Chews may be given directly or given with food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs 0 to 60 lbs, 1 soft chew daily. Dogs 61 to 120 lbs, 2 soft chews daily. Dogs over 121 lbs, 3 soft chews daily.
What is in Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews?
- 33 kcal per soft chew.
- Active ingredients per soft chew: MicroLactin (dried milk protein) 1500 mg, Glucosamine HCl (marine source) 1000 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 800 mg, Omega 3 (EPA) Fatty Acids 15 mg. Omega 3 (DHA) Fatty Acids 10 mg, Zinc 2.5 mg, Manganese 2.5 mg, Vitamin E 6 IU.
- Inactive ingredients: Cane Molasses, Dried Chicken Liver, Glycerin, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Soybean Oil, and Wheat Flour.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Duralactin Canine Joint Plus is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews?
- Dogs may use Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
I believe in this productFrom UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus 60 Soft Chews
I would buy againFrom undisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus
Definitely would purchase again!From ChicagoComments about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus
Our 16 yr old Golden loves the taste and it really helps herFrom Minneapolis MNComments about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus
reat ItemFrom ohioComments about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus
Seemed to improve my Dobie's comfortFrom Salisbury, NC, USAComments about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus
Great ItemFrom Ohio, USAComments about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus
Wonderful product!From Antioch, ILComments about Duralactin Canine Joint Plus
Q & A
My 10 year old 25lb cocker spaniel/ poodle mix has been taking Duralactin for dogs since 3/21/20. Last Thursday, 4/9 and again today 4/13 he has had tremors which lasted for a little while then stopped. Is it possible tremors are due to this medicine??
We are sorry to hear about the tremors your pet cocker spaniel/poodle mix has been experiencing. Duralactin Canine Joint Plus is a supplement for supporting healthy joint function, and has limited information available in regards to side effects. Please consult with your veterinarian to determine if this product is causing tremors. PRN Pharmacal manufactures this product and may be reached at 1-800-874-9764 or [email protected]. They may be able to provide you information regarding potential side effects.Verified Answer
Our 11 1/2 year old Japanese Chin had been on Rimadyl. She was weaned off of that happily and is now finishing Stanard Process canine musculoskeletal support and is on a 500 mg maintenance dose of microlactin in capsule form. It's all worked beautifully but Id like to find an alternative to opening capsules and putting in food. Doesn't always please her! Is this it and just use 1/2 once a day??
Duralactin Canine Joint Plus (120ct and 240ct) does include MicroLactin 500mg as one of the main ingredients. According to the manufacturer, dogs under 40 pounds should take one soft chew a day. These can be taken directly or with food. Please consult with your veterinarian before starting any new medication or supplement.Verified Answer
dachshund 9 years old, has had two back surgeries, neck seems to be bothering him now, on prednisone for inflammation, notice there is a lot of duralactin products which one would be the best for him, the tablets or soft chews. Thanks Sheryl?
The Duralactin Canine Joint Plus supplements both contain a concentrated milk protein that the manufacturer has determined to have properties which reduce inflammation. Per the manufacturer, there should be no interactions between the Duralactin products and the prednisone your dog is currently on. The chewable tablets contain only the milk protein. The soft chews contain ingredients which have been used to both promote joint health and reduce inflammation. The best treatment for your dog should be determined based on whether you are focused on the inflammation or both the inflammation and joint health. If your dog seems to be having neck problems after his back surgery, he should be seen by the veterinarian to determine an appropriate treatment for his discomfort. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer