Starting At $24.00
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
- Give your dog natural, long-term relief from swollen joints due to arthritis and other degenerative joint disease with Duralactin.
- A patented dried milk protein from hyperimmunized cows called Microlactin is the active ingredient in the chewable tablets.
- Microlactin helps control swelling and can reduce the need for other pain and inflammation medications including NSAIDs and steroids.
- For long term management of chronic inflammatory conditions in dogs.
- Helps support normal activity and wellness.
- The active ingredient, MicroLactin dried milk protein, appears to block cytokines to inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response.
- Does not suppress immune system.
- Recommended to help manage inflammatory conditions.
Why do dogs use Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Duralactin for dogs offers a natural way to reduce inflammation.
- The chewable tablets contain the active ingredient Microlactin, a low-lactose dried milk protein concentrate that helps reduce swelling.
What else should I know about Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Reduces chronic swelling in canine joints.
- All natural product for long-term use.
- Chewable tablets for easy dosing.
- Duralactin Canine chewable tablets are tasty vanilla flavored.
- Results seen in 4-7 days with peak effects in 10-14 days.
What problems could my dog have with Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Some dogs may be sensitive to milk proteins. Should vomiting or diarrhea occur, or the animal’s condition worsens, consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Chewable tablets can be given directly or with food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs 0 to 40 lbs, 1/2 tablet twice daily. Dogs 40 to 80 lbs, 1 tablet twice daily. Dogs over 81 lbs, 1 and 1/2 tablets twice daily.
What is in Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Active ingredient: MicroLactin (dried milk protein) 1 g.
- Inactive ingredients: Dextrose, stearic acid, natural & artificial vanilla flavoring, magnesium stearate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Duralactin Canine is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets?
- Dogs may use Duralactin Canine Chewable Tablets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
7 total reviews
Rated 4.86 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
6 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Duralactin reviewFrom UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine 60 Chewable TabletsZoey, who is 15, has arthritis and hip dysplasia. She can't take Rimadyl. This product has been a good substitute and I like that it's a supplement instead of an Rx.
Back in the game at 19!From UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine 60 Chewable TabletsMy little nugget is turning 19 in June. With age, also comes stiffness and not having that youthful body. I decided to give Duralactin Canine a chance and My boy went from sitting to walking with ease. He is 19 in a few weeks so I don't expect him to compete in a doggie track run but at least he is walking around and enjoying the freedom on no pain and better joints.
Great!From UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Canine 180 Chewable TabletsGreat natural medication for my dogs joint issues
Very satisfiedFrom undisclosedComments about Duralactin CanineI am satisfied with Duralactin. It has made an improvement in my Mastiff's hip and joint pain. He is 8 yeas old and weighs 185lbs so nothing will completely prevent his pain and joint issues but this has definitely given him some relief.
This really helps my Bulldog!From Baton Rouge, LA, USAComments about Duralactin CanineI started using this product on my six year old rescued American Pit Bull Terrier, Essie Mae, who nor only had degenerative joint disease, but lymphoma that we were treating with chemotherapy. Her oncologist recommended it. It really helped Essie and made her more comfortable (RIP, precious girl). I now use it on my 12 1/2 year old rescued Bulldog, Lumpy. He has food allergies and cannot take Dasuquin with MSM. Duralactin really helps his arthritis! I love that this supplement helped/helps to make my babies comfortable!
actually works!From Los Angeles, CA, USAComments about Duralactin Caninethis product works to relieve the joint stiffness in my elderly terrier without side effects.
DURALACTINFrom Euclid, OhioComments about Duralactin CanineWe have had Cocoa on duralactin for years because of her hips & there is a noticeable improvement in her walking gait with this product ... better than having her on pain meds all the time!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 7
Q & A
Can I give this along with Novox??
Duralactin is a non-prescription nutritional joint supplement made with dried milk protein, designed to help reduce joint inflammation and pain. According to the manufacturer, this product does not have any listed side effects. Please consult with your veterinarian before using this product with another medication, and to determine if the product best suits your pet's needs.Verified Answer
How long until any beneficial effects are seen??
kimandchip, Manufacturer claims beneficial effects may be seen in 4-7 days with peak effects taking place in 10-14 days. If no effects are seen after 14 days it is recommended to contact your veterinarian. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2