What is Dialix Oxalate for Dogs and Cats?
- Dialix Oxalate is an advanced urinary tract support supplement for dogs and cats.
- Dialix may help manage calcium oxalate, cysteine, and urate bladder stones.
Why is Dialix Oxalate used for Dogs and Cats?
- Helps reduce the formation of calcium oxalate, cystine and urate crystals and uroliths.
- Helps manage crystals and uroliths that would dissolve in alkaline urinary pH.
- Support of healthy urinary tract and function.
What else should I know about Dialix?
- It contains Potassium citrate to help reduce the formation of calcium oxalate, urate and cystine uroliths.
- Dialix Oxalate contains red cranberry, a high concentration of proanthocyanidins (PAC), that help impede bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract lining.
- It contains Omega 3 fatty acids to support a healthy urinary tract.
- Dialix granules are highly palatable.
- Dialix can be dosed for all breeds and ages of dogs and cats.
- Dialix may be used alone or as a complement for urinary diets.
What problems could my cat or dog have with Dialix?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product and follow their specific recommendations for use.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
- Product is not intended to replace appropriate therapy for existing bladder stones.
How do you use Dialix?
- Directions: One scoop (5 g) for every 10 lbs body weight once a day. Mix in food to ensure complete dosing.
- This product is recommended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
What is in Dialix?
- Active ingredients (per 5 g scoop ): Potassium Citrate 300 mg, Total Fatty Acids 540 mg, Omega 3 63 mg, Vaccinium macrocarpon, Extract 50 mg, α linolenic 21.6 mg, EPA 25.2 mg, DHA 16.9 mg
- Inactive Ingredients: Rice hulls, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (soy), dicalcium phosphate, sucrose, vegetable protein (soy), fish oil, choline chloride, silicon dioxide, natural antioxidants (mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Dialix Oxalate is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
How tasty is it? I have very picky cat. And also, does this replace a diet food or does it need to be added to a diet food for better result? How do I measure the result (PH value?)?
Dialix oxalate advertise their granules as highly palatable, but taste will vary for individual cats. This is a supplement used to reduce the formation of calcium oxalate, cystine, urate crystals and uroliths. Per the manufacturer, this product can be used alone or as a supplement to your cat’s diet. Speak to your veterinarian for their guidance on urine pH testing and before making any changes to your cat’s diet or supplement.Verified Answer
What is in this product, as there is no description?
Dialix Oxalate is an advanced urinary tract support supplement for dogs and cats.This product may help manage calcium oxalate, cysteine, and urate bladder stones. The active ingredients in this product (per 5 g scoop) are as follows: Potassium Citrate 300 mg, Total Fatty Acids 540 mg, Omega 3 63 mg, Vaccinium macrocarpon, Extract 50 mg, alpha Linolenic 21.6 mg, EPA 25.2 mg, DHA 16.9 mg. Please see the Product Description tab for a listing of inactive ingredients.Verified Answer