What is Dialix Bladder Control Plus Chews for Dogs?
- Dialix Bladder Control Plus is a complete daily and long-term supplement to help support normal continence and bladder function in dogs.
- Dialix Bladder Control Plus provides advanced urinary tract support in a highly palatable chew.
Why is Dialix Bladder Control Plus used for dogs?
- Dialix Bladder Control Plus helps maintain normal bladder muscle and sphincter function.
- It helps maintain normal continence, especially in spayed females, overweight females, and older animals.
What else should I know about Dialix Bladder Control Plus?
- Dialix Bladder Control Plus are soft, palatable chicken flavored chews that facilitate daily and long term administration.
- It provides a complete formula with phytoestrogens, vitamin B complex with neuroprotective effects and N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine for bladder protection.
What problems could my dog have with Dialix Bladder Control Plus?
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from your veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
How do you use Dialix Bladder Control Plus?
- Manufacturer Directions: One chew for every 30 lbs body weight once a day or can be divided into two separate doses, morning and night. Soft palatable chicken flavored chews facilitate daily and long-term administration. Chew can be added to dog's food bowl or given by hand.
What is in Dialix Bladder Control Plus?
- Active ingredients (per 3 g chew ): Soy Protein Extract (Glycine max) 60 mg, Yielding isoflavones 25 mg, N-acetyl-D-glucosamine 37 mg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin)t 30 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 6 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 3 mg, Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), 0.15 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.075 mg
- Inactive Ingredients: Arabic gum, brewer's yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, sunflower oil, water.
- Guaranteed analysis: Protein 24.10 %, Fat 12.75 %, Crude fiber 2.29%, Ash 6.48 %
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Dialix is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Dialix Bladder Control Plus?
- Dialix Bladder Control Plus is manufactured by VetNova.