Dasuquin for Cats
Starting At $15.99
Dasuquin for Cats
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Nutramax Dasuquin Joint Health Supplement for Cats?
- Dasuquin is a premium joint health supplement that contains the combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) to help support your cat's joints.
Why is Dasuquin used for cats?
- Dasuquin helps to support and protect your cat's joint health.
- Dasuquin contains the potent combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate, avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU), and green tea extract.
- Each soft chew also contains omega-3 fatty acids for overall wellness support for your cat.
What else should I know about Dasuquin for Cats?
- Dasuquin's chicken and tuna flavored sprinkle capsules are easily split and given over your cat's food for easy dosing.
- Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight.
- Keep package tightly closed to ensure freshness.
- Dasuquin for Cats is manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients.
- Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement.
What problems could my cat have with Dasuquin?
- Discuss using Dasuquin with your cat's veterinarian before starting to give it.
How do you use Dasuquin Joint Health Supplement for Cats?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Capsules can be opened and sprinkled on food or "pilled" - given as a whole capsule.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for initial 4 to 6 weeks: Cats under 10 lbs, 1 capsule sprinkled on food daily. Cats 10 lbs and over, 2 capsules sprinkled on food daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for maintenance: Once the desired response is obtained, capsules may be given every other day for maintenance. The number of capsules may be increased again at any time depending on your cat's needs.
- Initial 4-6 Week Period: Under 10 lbs 2 soft chews per day, 10 lbs. and Over give 4 soft chews per day.
- Suggested Maintenance Level: Under 10 lbs give 1 soft chew per day, 10 lbs and Over give 2 soft chews per day.
- The recommended initial period is 4-6 weeks; however, some cats may respond in a shorter period of time. If desired, the number of Dasuquin for cats soft chews may then be reduced to a maintenance level. The maintenance level can also be used long-term in healthy cats to help support their joints.
What is in Dasuquin Joint Health Supplement for Cats?
- Active ingredients per capsule: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 125 mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder 25 mg, Boswellia Serrata Extract 11 mg, Green Tea Extract 9 mg.
- Other Ingredients: Lecithin, magnesium stearate, mixed tocopherols, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, soy protein isolate.
- Capsule is comprised of: FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5, gelatin, titanium dioxide.
- Two Soft Chews Contain: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 99% 125 mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg, Proprietary Blend: Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables, Boswellia serrata extract (containing acetyl-11-keto-boswellic acid [AKBA]), and green tea extract (containing Epigallocatechin gallate [EGCG]) 22 mg, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 12 mg, EPA 6 mg, DHA 4 mg.
- Other Ingredients: Fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), glycerin, mixed tocopherols, natural flavor, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy protein isolate, starch, vegetable oil, and yeast extract.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Dasuquin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Dasuquin for Cats?
- Dasuquin is brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
5 total reviews
Rated 4.20 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
3 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
1 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Very effective and tastey!!From UndisclosedComments about Dasuquin for Cats 84 Soft ChewsMy sweet 8 year old Tabby LOVES this supplement and eats it out of her bowl every day with fervor!! I even shake the bag to incentivize her to come to me or all her down if another cat "invades" her territory. And best of all, she moves so much better because her hips aren't hurting! Please keep making these chews. 💗
I would recommend this productFrom Manteca, CAComments about Dasuquin for CatsI had no problem getting my cat to ingest this. I stirred it into a couple tablespoons of water and added her hard food on top. It has helped but she still has some mobility issues. I will definitely continue using this.
A most effective product.From UndisclosedComments about Dasuquin for Cats 84 Soft ChewsI chose this particular product because Ziggy, my one cat, liked it so well she would take as a treat from my hand and it seemed to help her limp in left front paw. Then it became unavailable and I tried cosequin capsules sprinkled on her food and the soft chews. These did not go over well at all and I think is responsible for her hesitancy now to like it as before. The other cat loves it and maybe I'll manage to camouflage enough for Ziggy to get back to liking it again. I certainly hope so.
My cat would rather go hungry than eat any food with this.From UndisclosedComments about Dasuquin for CatsI've tried and my cat will not eat any food that has had this on it. Not only are the capsules a complete waste, but I've also wasted the food I've tried it on.
Great Product that Changed my Cat's LifeFrom undisclosedComments about Dasuquin for CatsWe adopted an older kitty and he has some arthritis issues. This product has helped him immensely. It had been a bit of a struggle to get on the couch, and there were a few missteps that resulted in tumbles. No more of that! He seems years younger now and runs around and plays with the younger cat. It make be a side effect of being more mobile and being able to bath more, but his fur is softer and he no longer is dandery. While he likes the smell of the pill he is not a fan of it on his food, but the pills are small enough that he tolerates being pilled quite well. If your kitty has achy joints, please give this a try!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 5
Q & A
Can you give your cat Dasuquin and miralax at the same time??
According to Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook, Miralax can interact with other medications and therapies such as vitamins and supplements. It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before administering any new products or supplements with Miralax.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1