Starting At $10.99
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Cutania Skin Control Wipes for Dogs and Cats?
- Cutania Skin Control Wipes are cleansing, drying, and antimicrobial wipes for supporting skin care and health.
Why are Cutania Wipes used for dogs and cats?
- Cutania Skin Control Wipes cleanse tear stains, skin folds, facial wrinkles, mouth and vulvar skin folds, ear flaps, interdigital areas, prepuce, perianal areas, and more.
- Cutania Wipes cleanse skin erosions, superficial wounds, and hot spots.
- They may aid in the treatment of pododermatitis, pyoderma and areas affected by Malassezia.
What else should I know about Cutania Wipes?
- Cutania Wipes are gentle, soft wipes with a pleasant scent.
- They are antibiotic and corticosteroid free, and do not generate antimicrobial resistance.
- Cutania Wipes are 100% biodegradeble.
- Cutania Wipes contain boric and acetic acid provides whitening, degreasing, and drying actions. Aloe barbadensis and Chamomila recutita helps to support skin regeneration. Witch hazel provides astringent properties.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Cutania Wipes?
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
How do you use Cutania Wipes?
- Manufacturer Directions: Gently rub the affected area with wipes 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Cutania Skin Control Wipes?
- Active Ingredients: Boric Acid 2%, Acetic Acid 2%, Aloe barbadensis 0.1%, Chamomilla recutita 0.1%, Hamamelis virginiana 0.1%
- Inactive Ingredients: water, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, sodium laureth sulfate, polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, butylene glycol, glucose, lactic acid, potassium sorbate, bisabolol.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cutania is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Cutania Skin Control Wipes?
- Cutania Wipes are manufactured by VetNova.