What is Cutania for Dogs and Cats?
- Cutania Skin Control Wipes are natural antiseptic and healing wipes for cleansing and skin care.
- Cutania Lime Sulfur Dip is an antimicrobial and antiparasitic solution designed to fight off parasitic skin infections and infestations.
- Cutania TrisEDTA Wipes are skin cleansing and moisturizing wipes that help inhibit biofilms.
Why are Cutania Wipes and Cutania Lime Sulfur Dip used for dogs and cats?
- Cutania Skin Control Wipes are cleansing, drying, and antimicrobial wipes for use over the entire body, including tear stains, skin folds, and ear flaps.
- Skin Control Wipes cleanse skin erosions, superficial wounds, and hot spots.
- TrisEDTA Wipes act against harmful biofilms and create a hostile, alkaline environment for microorganisms.
- TrisEDTA Wipes may aid in the treatment of pyodermas, skin erosions, and irritated skin.
- Lime Sulfur Dip is beneficial for treating demodectic and sarcoptic mange infections, ringworm infections, and lice infestations. In addition of killing mites, lime sulfur is powerful against bacteria and fungi.
What else should I know about Cutania Products?
- Cutania Wipes are gentle, soft wipes with a pleasant scent.
- Cutania Wipes are high-quality fabric and saturated for tough cleaning of dirt, secretions, and exudates.
- Cutania Wipes are antibiotic and corticosteroid free.
- Cutania Wipes are 100% biodegradeble.
- Cutania Lime Sulfur Dip includes a measuring cup.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Cutania?
- Avoid contact of Cutania Wipes with eyes and mucus membranes.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases with Cutania Wipes, discontinue use and seek veterinary advice.
- Lime Sulfur Dip may cause temporary staining of hair and skin of animals.
- Lime Sulfur Dip will stain skin, clothing, jewelry, and porous surfaces (such as cement).
- Lime Sulfur Dip is a concentrated lime sulfur solution and has an unpleasant odor. Use in well ventilated area.
- Lime Sulfur Dip may cause skin irritation. If irritation develops or worsens, stop product use and contact your veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
How do you use Cutania Wipes and Cutania Lime Sulfur Dip?
Skin Control Wipes
- Gently rub the affected area with wipes 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Gently rub the affected area with a wipe 1-2 times/day for 7-10 days. Use 1-2 times/week for maintenance.
Lime Sulfur Dip
- Preparation: Remove jewelry from hands and arms. Wear protective gloves when mixing and applying product. May consider wearing safety goggles. Use a clean container for mixing product. Container may be 1 pint, 1 quart or 1 gallon depending on size of the animal.
- Dilution: Must be diluted before use. Shake well the 4 oz of Cutania Lime Sulfur Dip. Mix the entire contents in 1 gallon of water. Swirl container gently to mix well. For chronic or resistant cases, consult your veterinarians who may recommend doubling the concentration.
- Application: Shampoo and rinse animal before using diluted dip. Carefully pour diluted CUTANIA™ Lime Sulfur Dip onto animal’s coat. Massage into the skin and make sure affected areas are covered. NOTE: if the affected area is local and specific, the diluted dip may be massaged just in that area. Do not rinse. Allow animal to dry. Do not allow animal to groom and lick fur until product dries. If needed, apply a protective collar to refrain animal from licking fur until it dries.
- Apply as directed by your veterinarian which may be every 5-7 days as needed.
- If product crusting occurs around cap, immerse sealed container in warm water for 15 minutes and then shake well.
- Wash hands after use.
What is in Cutania Wipes and Lime Sulfur Dip?
Skin Control Wipes
- Active Ingredients: Boric Acid 2%, Acetic Acid 2%, Aloe barbadensis 0.1%, Chamomilla recutita 0.1%, Hamamelis virginiana 0.1%
- Inactive Ingredients: water, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, sodium laureth sulfate, polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, butylene glycol, glucose, lactic acid, potassium sorbate, bisabolol.
- Active Ingredient: 0.10% Chlorhexidine digluconate.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, polysorbate 20, benzyl alcohol, Tris HCl, tromethamine, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, fragrance.
Lime Sulfur Dip
- Calcium polysulfide 97.8 %, polyglycol E400.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cutania is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Cutania?
- Cutania products are manufactured by VetNova.