What are Curaflex 2 Bonelets for Dogs?
- Just like you, dogs need an active lifestyle and need extra support to keep them going strong.
- Curaflex 2 helps keep your dog active and mobile and helps provide balanced nutritional joint support.
- Formulated with glucosamine to support joint health and function, and MSM to promote cartilage and tissue health.
- Curaflex 2 has bone-shaped chewables with a tasty flavor that your dog is sure to enjoy.
What else should I know about Curaflex 2 Bonelets?
- Store at room temperature with the bottle tightly closed.
What problems could my dog have with Curaflex 2 Bonelets?
- Talk to your veterinarian before starting to give Curaflex 2.
How do you use Curaflex 2 Bonelets?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Chewable Curaflex 2 Bonelets joint health supplement can be given all at once or divided throughout the day.
- The chewable tablets can be administered as a treat or crumbled in your pet’s food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for the initial 4 to 6 weeks: Dogs under 15 lbs, 1/2 chewable tablet daily. Dogs 16 to 30 lbs, 1 chewable tablet daily. Dogs 31 to 60 lbs, 2 chewable tablets daily. Dogs 61 to 100 lbs, 3 chewable tablets daily. Dogs over 100 lbs, 4 chewable tablets daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for maintenance: After response is noticed, usually within 4 to 6 weeks, gradually lower number of chewable tablets to a level that maintains your pet. The number of chewable tablets can be increased at any time depending on your pet’s needs.
What is in Curaflex 2 Bonelets?
- Active ingredients per chewable tablet: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Dried Brewers Yeast, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Curaflex 2 Bonelets is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Curaflex 2 Bonelets?
- Dogs may use Curaflex 2 Bonelets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Is curaflex 2 the same as cosequin standard strength??
Both Curaflex 2 and Cosequin standard strength contain the same amount of active ingredients (Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg), and both products contain the same inactive ingredients, however, the amounts of inactive ingredients could vary as this information was not provided per the manufacturer.Verified Answer