What are VetOne's CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Dogs?
- CritterCups Pill Masking Treats conceal the taste and odor of your dog’s medication, making it easier to administer.
- These soft chew treats fit most tablets and capsules.
- CritterCups are bacon flavored and made with real chicken.
Why do dogs use CritterCups?
- Easily provide tablets or capsules by concealing medicinal odors and taste.
- Ideal size that fits most tablets and capsules.
What else should I know about CritterCups?
- Provide fresh water at all times.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog have with CritterCups?
- Please consider your dog’s size and ability to properly chew and ingest a full CritterCup. When using as a treat or pill masking agent for smaller dogs, it is recommended to split a CritterCup in half.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Consult with your veterinarian for max number of treats to be given per day.
How do you use CritterCups?
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Hold the CritterCup with thumb and forefinger. Insert the pill. Squeeze ends shut. The CritterCup is sealed and ready to offer to your pet.
What is in CritterCups?
- Guaranteed analysis per CritterCup: Crude Protein min 16%, Crude Fat min 12.5%, Crude Fiber max 1%, Moisture max 30%.
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Chicken Meal, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Lecithin, Wheat Gluten, Natural Bacon Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Methylparaben (preservative), Propylparaben (preservative), and Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).
CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Small and Medium Dogs
- Calories content: 14 kcal per 3.5 g CritterCup.
CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Large Dogs
- Calories content: 27 kcal per 7 g CritterCup.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- CritterCups is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the CritterCups?
- Dogs may use CritterCups for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
DisappointingFrom UndisclosedComments about CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Large Dogs, 7.41oz
CritterCupsFrom UndisclosedComments about CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Small and Medium Dogs, 3.7oz
I am purchasing this product again!From UndisclosedComments about CritterCups Pill Masking Treats
Q & A
My dog has a history of pancreatiitis and cannot have pork. Is the bacon flavor in the Critter Cups real bacon and likely to cause a flare up? Thanks?
According to the manufacturer, the natural bacon flavor does contain pork.Verified Answer