CritterCups Pill Masking Treats
Starting At $5.84
CritterCups Pill Masking Treats
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are VetOne's CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Dogs?
- CritterCups Pill Masking Treats conceal the taste and odor of your dog’s medication, making it easier to administer.
- These soft chew treats fit most tablets and capsules.
- CritterCups are bacon flavored and made with real chicken.
Why do dogs use CritterCups?
- Easily provide tablets or capsules by concealing medicinal odors and taste.
- Ideal size that fits most tablets and capsules.
What else should I know about CritterCups?
- Provide fresh water at all times.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog have with CritterCups?
- Please consider your dog’s size and ability to properly chew and ingest a full CritterCup. When using as a treat or pill masking agent for smaller dogs, it is recommended to split a CritterCup in half.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Consult with your veterinarian for max number of treats to be given per day.
How do you use CritterCups?
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Hold the CritterCup with thumb and forefinger. Insert the pill. Squeeze ends shut. The CritterCup is sealed and ready to offer to your pet.
What is in CritterCups?
- Guaranteed analysis per CritterCup: Crude Protein min 16%, Crude Fat min 12.5%, Crude Fiber max 1%, Moisture max 30%.
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Chicken Meal, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Lecithin, Wheat Gluten, Natural Bacon Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Methylparaben (preservative), Propylparaben (preservative), and Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).
CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Small and Medium Dogs
- Calories content: 14 kcal per 3.5 g CritterCup.
CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Large Dogs
- Calories content: 27 kcal per 7 g CritterCup.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- CritterCups is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the CritterCups?
- Dogs may use CritterCups for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
5 total reviews
Rated 3.60 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
3 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
1 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
Medication time is less stressful for us both w/CrittercupsFrom UndisclosedComments about CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Large Dogs, 7.41ozCritter cups are a lifesaver. My senior dog needs to be on two different medications and I tried every possible way to give them to her. Our Vet had these in his office and we bought a bag. Best thing ever! Makes giving medication less stressful for both of us.
Masks everythingFrom UndisclosedComments about CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Small and Medium Dogs, 3.7ozHis favorite treat
DisappointingFrom UndisclosedComments about CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Large Dogs, 7.41ozSadly I was quite disappointed with these pill pocket treats. They were so hard, and were falling apart when I wanted to put my dogs medication in
CritterCupsFrom UndisclosedComments about CritterCups Pill Masking Treats for Small and Medium Dogs, 3.7ozThese are so hard, they do not form around the pill. Do not like.
I am purchasing this product again!From UndisclosedComments about CritterCups Pill Masking TreatsI've tried other pill poppers and pastes and all three dogs spit them right back out. They LOVE these ones! Our dog that is taking chemo pills, cries like I've never heard before, for these treats.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 5
Q & A
My dog has a history of pancreatiitis and cannot have pork. Is the bacon flavor in the Critter Cups real bacon and likely to cause a flare up? Thanks?
According to the manufacturer, the natural bacon flavor does contain pork.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1