Credelio (lotilaner) Rx
Starting At $60.47
Credelio (lotilaner) Rx
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
Give monthly dose with food to kill fleas and ticks.
What is Credelio (lotilaner) Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
- Credelio is a prescription chewable flea and tick preventative medication for dogs that contains lotilaner.
- It works to kill adult fleas and ticks by inhibiting the nervous system of the insect.
- Credelio is a small, beef flavored chewable tablet.
Why is Credelio used for dogs?
- Credelio treats and prevents flea and tick infestations for one month.
- Credelio kills adult fleas, the lone star tick, American dog tick, black-legged tick, and brown dog tick.
What else should I know about Credelio?
- It can be given to dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older and weighing 4.4 pounds or greater
- Credelio is available in 5 chewable tablet sizes for dogs based on weight.
- Each chewable tablet size is available in color-coded packages of 3 or 6 chewable tablets.
- Credelio is a prescription product.
What problems could my dog have with Credlio?
- Consult with your dog's veterinarian before using this medication and follow their specific recommendations.
- Lotilaner is a member of the isoxazoline class. This class has been associated with neurologic adverse reactions including tremors, ataxia, and seizures.
- Seizures have been reported in dogs receiving isoxazoline class drugs, even in dogs without a history of seizures. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures or neurologic disorders.
How do you use Credelio?
- Credelio is given orally once a month.
- It must be administered with food.
- Treatment with Credelio can begin at any time of the year and can continue year-round without interruption.
What is in Credelio?
- Credelio contains lotilaner, a parasiticide that kills fleas and ticks.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Credelio is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
15 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
15 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This medication helped my pet.From UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner) 6 Chewable Tablets for Dogs 50.1-100lbsMy husky has been on the tick and flea chewable for a month now. She did great, no sickness from it. She just got groomed and they found nothing on her. I live in Rapid City. SD and we hike a lot in the black hills forest. With all the rain we been getting we've been told it's going to be a bad tick season. I'm Relieved she's on medication to protect her.
Credelio and my dogFrom UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner) 6 Chewable Tablets for Dogs 25.1-50lbsMy dog eats them with some cheese , this has kept teh fleas and ticks off him when we go out to teh parks and at Daycare.
Controls fleas and prevents heart worm.From UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner) 6 Chewable Tablets for Dogs 12.1-25lbsThey were prescribed by my trusted veterinarian, my dog loves them so they're easy to dose … best results all round.
Works wonderful!From New plymouth, IdahoComments about Credelio (lotilaner)It is the only flea medicine that has helped pope's flea allergies, and it worked fast.
Works wonderful for popo.From UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner) 3 Chewable Tablets for Dogs 12.1-25lbsMy brother gives it to his dogs so I tried it and it was amazing! Nothing else has ever helped his flea allergies before.
Great productFrom UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner) 6 Chewable Tablets for Dogs 6.1-12lbsThis thoroughly helped my dog never have any trouble with flea or ticks!! It is easy for him to take also!!
This product helps my babies stay flea free an really works.From UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner) 6 Chewable Tablets for Dogs 25.1-50lbsThis product helps my babies stay flea free an really works.
This product helps my babies stay flea free an really works.From UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner) 6 Chewable Tablets for Dogs 12.1-25lbsThis product helps my babies stay flea free an really works.
I would buy this product again.From UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner)We are on month four of Credelio and to date, this product works very well. We had been on Trifexis before which caused tremors in our wee dog. I am pretty pleased with the product and the cost as well!
Our extremely sensitive dachshund approves CredelioFrom UndisclosedComments about Credelio (lotilaner)Our dachshund is extremely sensitive to flea products, two reactions requiring a vet visit. This product has no affect on her and works well. Our order was well priced and good shipping.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Does this product kill when bitten, or kill with contact to skin but no biting??
According to Plumb’s Veterinary Handbook, the medication kills adult fleas and ticks only after the animal has been bitten.Verified Answer
my dogs are in the 80 lb range. Do you have doses for them??
According to the product label by the manufacturer for Credelio, dogs in the weight range of 50.1-100.0 lbs should have 900mg of lotilaner. The Credelio box for dogs weighing 25.1-50.0 lbs contains 450mg of lotilaner, so 2 tablets of the 25.1-50.0 lbs Credelio tablet would be equivalent to the dose needed for a dog in the weight range of 50.1-100.0 lbs. Please consult with your veterinarian to determine if the use of Credelio would be appropriate in your dog.Verified Answer
how long does it take to get results after the first dose? and can I give my dog a bath? He is taking Credelio, and weighs 16lbs.?
The full efficacy (>95%) against fleas is achieved within 4 hours of attachment for one month after product administration. Fleas on your dog prior to administration are killed within 6 hours. For adult ticks, the onset of effect (death) is about 48 hours. Giving your dog a bath will not change the effectiveness of the product.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3