60 Chewable Tablets Bottle
Starting At $30.42
In StockFree shipping when you buy 2 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
Give 1 tablet daily per 20 kg (44 lbs) of body weight or give 1/2 tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) of body weight.
Give 2 tablets per 20 kg (44 lbs) daily of body weight during UTI occurrence, (split morning and evening).
What are CranMate Chewable Tablets for Cats and Dogs by PRN Pharmacal?
- Dogs and cats prone to urinary tract infections may benefit from CranMate, an effective nutritional supplement containing specially formulated cranberry extracts that support urinary tract health.
- Urinary tract infections can cause ongoing discomfort for pets and ongoing challenges for pet parents.
- CranMate is a chewable nutritional supplement that contains a specially formulated cranberry extract rich in proanthocyanidins (PACs), natural tannins that support urinary tract health.
- The bioactive PACs in CranMate come from fruit extract, not cranberry juice concentrate.
Why do cats and dogs use CranMate?
- Supports urinary tract health in cats and dogs.
- Rich in healthy extracts from the cranberry fruit.
- No extra sugars.
- Pets love the liver flavored chewable.
What else should I know about CranMate?
- The patented extraction process used to make CranMate takes out unwanted sugars and oxalic acid so that the product meets the needs of pets with diabetes mellitus.
- CranMate is effective for pets with healthy urinary systems and those that are prone to urinary tract infections, and it does not interfere with antibiotics for those pets on medications to control urinary incontinence.
- The flavored chewable tablets are easy to dose because pets love the flavor.
What problems could my dog or cat have with CranMate?
- Talk to your veterinarian before starting to give CranMate.
How do you use CranMate?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use during a UTI: Split dose between morning and evening. Give 2 tablets daily for every 44 lbs of body weight.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for prevention: Dogs and cats under 22 lbs, 1/2 tablet daily. Dogs 23 to 44 lbs, 1 tablet daily. Add 1/2 tablet for every 22 lbs of body weight or 1 tablet for every 44 lbs of body weight above that.
What is in CranMate?
- Active ingredients per chewable tablet: American Cranberry purified fruit extract (vaccinium marocarpon) 10% polyphenols 100 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Sorbitol, Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, American Cranberry purified fruit extract (Vaccinium marcocarpon), Whey powder, Liver (pork) powder, Soy protein concentrate, Iron oxide, Silicon dioxide and Magnesium stearate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- CranMate is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the CranMate?
- Dogs and cats may use CranMate for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
4 total reviews
Rated 4.75 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
3 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Awesome ProductFrom undisclosedComments about CranMateJust purchased this for my dog. She suffers from stones in her bladder. She is on special food. She also gets urinary track infections frequently. The doctors always prescribe this to help heal the urinary track infection with antibiotics. She loves these pills and she usually hates pills/tablets. I decided to order these because they work so great for her urinary track infections and she thinks they are a snack/treat. She hasn't had any recently. I am thankful that I can order these myself. They are a lot cheaper here than from the vet. Thank you so much VetRXDirect. These tablets are awesome and really work.
I would buy it again.From undisclosedComments about CranMateGood Product,Thank You.
I would recomend this product for UTI in dogs.From Loxley AlComments about CranMateI use this product on my Husky who has a weak bladder. This product keeps the bladder from leaking. I would recommend this product for dogs who have a weak bladder.
Great ProductFrom Argyle, TX, USAComments about CranMateOur Cocker Spaniel had chronic urinary tract infections and we tried many, many medications. After a very strong course of antibiotics, we started giving her CranMateand since that time (now a couple of years ago), she has not had one urinary tract infection.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 4
Q & A
is it OK for dogs with chronic pancreatitis??
The manufacturer does not provide information regarding if it is safe to use for dogs with chronic pancreatitis. Please consult your veterinarian to determine if CranMate would be recommended for your dog.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1