What is Nutramax Cosequin Standard Strength Joint Health Supplement for Dogs?
- Cosequin is a joint health supplement for dogs that works to support and protect cartilage.
- Cosequin Standard Strength contains glucosamine hydrochloride and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), in a tasty, chewable tablet. These ingredients work to support your dog's joint health and cartilage.
Why is Cosequin Standard Strength used for Dogs?
- Cosequin is ideal for active, healthy dogs that need need basic joint health support.
- It contains glucosamine as a building block for for cartilage growth, and MSM to help protect connective tissue and maintain joint mobility.
What else should I know about Cosequin Standard Strength?
- Easy to Serve: This Cosequin joint health supplement comes in a tasty bonelet-shaped chewable tablet.
- Store at room temperature with the bottle tightly closed to ensure freshness. For use in animals only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients.
- Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement.
What problems could my dog have with Cosequin Standard Strength?
- Consult with your veterinarian before starting to give Cosequin.
How do you use Cosequin Standard Strength?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Cosequin chewable tablets can be given all at once or divided throughout the day.
- The number of tablets can be increased at any time depending on your pet’s needs.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs 15 lbs and under, 1/2 tablet daily. Dogs 16 to 30 lbs, 1 tablet daily. Dogs 31 to 60 lbs, 2 tablets daily. Dogs over 60 lbs, 3 tablets daily.
What is in Cosequin Standard Strength?
- Active ingredients per tablet: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg.
- Other Ingredients: Brewers dried yeast, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavor, and silicon dioxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cosequin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Cosequin Standard Strength?
- Dogs may use Cosequin Standard Strength Chewable Tablets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Cosequin Standard Strength Joint Health for Dogs?
- Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company. **Source: Among retail brands *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Toby, Zack and Gizmo love this stuffFrom undisclosedComments about Cosequin Standard Strength Chewable Tablets
I would but againFrom MichiganComments about Cosequin Standard Strength Chewable Tablets
Q & A
Our vet said to get 1500 mg chewable cosequin for 30 days 2 x day and then switch to 750 mg. I cannot find the mg in the description. Can you help??