What is Nutramax Cosequin DS Joint Health Supplement for Dogs?
- Cosequin DS is a nutritional supplement with a double-strength formula of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to help maintain your dog’s joint and cartilage health.
- Cosequin DS helps preserve joint health, function, and mobility for dogs of all sizes.
Why is Cosequin DS Joint Health Supplement used for Dogs?
- Cosequin DS contains glucosamine hydrochloride and sodium chondroitin sulfateâ¯that work together to help support healthy cartilage in dogs.
- Easy to serve: Cosequin DS comes in scored, tasty chewable tablets.
What else should I know about Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets?
- Store at room temperature with bottle tightly closed.
- For use in animals only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients.
- Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement.
What problems could my dog have with Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets?
- Consult your veterinarian before starting to give Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets.
How do you use Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for the initial 4 to 6 weeks: Dogs 10 to 24 lbs, 1 tablet daily. Dogs 25 to 49 lbs, 2 tablets daily. Dogs 50 to 100 lbs, 3 tablets daily. Dogs over 100 lbs, 4 tablets daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for maintenance: Dogs 10 to 24 lbs, 1/2 tablet daily. Dogs 25 to 49 lbs, 1 tablet daily. Dogs 50 to 100 lbs, 1 to 2 tablets daily. Dogs over 100 lbs, 2 tablets daily.
What is in Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets?
- Active ingredients per tablet: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500 mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg, Manganese (Manganese Ascorbate) 3 mg.
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, and silicon dioxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cosequin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets?
- Dogs may use Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Cosequin DS Joint Health for Dogs?
- Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company. **Source: Among retail brands *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Norwich with ArthritisFrom UndisclosedComments about Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets 132ct
cosequin dsFrom Michigan, USAComments about Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets
Q & A
What are the side effects of cosequin DS? Could it cause an urgent need to urinate or make the frequency to urinate more??
Debbie, The manufacturer reports that Cosequin DS chewables are typically well tolerated and adverse effects are uncommon when the product is used appropriately. Stomach upset may occur but usually is mild. Frequent urination is not reported so we recommend contacting your veterinarian regarding this observed symptom to determine the cause. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer