Starting At $20.00
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are CoQ10-30 Softgels for Cats and Dogs by Rx Vitamins?
- CoQ10-30 is a supplement for dogs and cats that contains Coenzyme Q10, or ubiquinone, a natural antioxidant made in the body.
- Coenzyme Q10 encourages cell growth and helps cells create energy for demanding organs like the heart, brain, liver, and kidneys.
- CoQ10-30 may cells and organs from damage caused by free radicals.
- CoQ10-30 may also support heart health and function.
Why do cats and dogs use CoQ10-30?
- CoQ10-30 is a natural antioxidant supplement that helps support health and organ function and may reduce damage caused by free radicals in the body.
What problems could my dog or cat have with CoQ10-30?
- Discuss the use of CoQ10-30 with your veterinarian before starting to give it.
How do you use CoQ10-30?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: One softgel daily for each 25 to 50 lbs of body weight.
What is in CoQ10-30?
- Active ingredient per 1 softgel: Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 30 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural color (caramel), beeswax.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- CoQ10-30 is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the CoQ10-30?
- Dogs and cats may use CoQ10-30 for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
4 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
4 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This medicine is helping my dogFrom UndisclosedComments about CoQ10-30 30 SoftgelsI have been giving this to my dog for 3 years as a supplement because he has mild mitral valve disease and after his last vet visit I was told that the disease has not progressed at all I believe that the CoQ10 is keeping his heart healthy. I give it to him every night with a small amount of cream cheese and he eats it without a problem. I will keep giving it to him forever.
This medication is helpingFrom UndisclosedComments about CoQ10-30 30 SoftgelsHighly recommended for our dog with kidney disease. Just started and can't wait to see the effect on her blood counts. She chews it up and seems to enjoy it without any issues.
Hearr murmur stableFrom UndisclosedComments about CoQ10-30Vet recommended. Cooking for pets
Good productFrom UndisclosedComments about CoQ10-30Recommended by our holistic veterinarian for our 16 1/2 year old Aussie. I trust her to recommend the best supplements in this uncontrolled field.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 4
Q & A
Is a prescription required for this product??
This does not require a prescription. The manufacturer recommends speaking with your veterinarian before administering it to your pet.Verified Answer
Your directions say "One softgel daily for each 25-30 lbs. of body weight" is CoQ10 30 mg safe for a 10 pound cat??
According to the manufacturer, CoQ10-30 is safe for a cat. The manufacturer states you can either give one softgel every other day or use a pin to puncture the soft gel and squeeze some out and mix into the food.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2