What is KineticVet's Complete Joint Support for Dogs?
- Complete is a supplement designed to help promote healthy joints, cartilage, and connective tissue in dogs.
- It contains N-Acetyl glucosamine, MSM, and hyaluronic acid.
- Complete also works as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and reduce negative effects of stress.
- Complete is ideal as a daily supplement for active or recovering dogs of all sizes.
Why do dogs use Complete?
- Supports joint health and function.
- Contains glucosamine, MSM, hyaluronic acid.
- Helps protect against free radicals.
- Promotes healthy joint tissue and cartilage.
- Ideal for all sized dogs.
What problems could my dog have with Complete?
- Consult with your veterinarian before starting to use Complete, but especially if your dog has a history of clotting disorders, anticoagulant medication use, diabetes, hyperglycemia, urinary tract stones, or allergies to shellfish.
How do you use Complete?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs less than 50 lbs, 1 tablet or 1 soft chew daily. Dogs over 50 lbs, 2 tablets or 2 soft chews daily. Can be given during or after meal time.
What is in Complete?
Complete Chewable Tablets
- Active ingredients per tablet: Glucosamine (shellfish source) 500 mg, Fish Oil 100 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Shark Cartilage source) 95 mg, Vitamin C 45 mg, Hyaluronic Acid 10 mg, Vitamin A 1500 IU, Vitamin D 75 IU, Vitamin E 20 IU.
- Inactive ingredients: Black Currant (fruit), Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lecithin (soy), Liver Powder (bovine), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable), Maltodextrin (corn), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sillicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid (vegetable), Whey Protein Concentrate (milk).
Complete Soft Chews
- Active ingredients per soft chew: Glucosamine HCl (vegetable source) 500 mg, MSM 250 mg, Omega 3 Fatty Acids (from flaxseed and fish oils) 200 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine source) 100 mg, Ascorbic Acid 45 mg, Sodium Hyaluronate 10 mg, Vitamin A Palmitate 1500 IU, Vitamin D3 75 IU, DL-Alpha Tocopherol 20 IU.
- Inactive ingredients: Black Currant (fruit), Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate, Chicken Liver (hydrolysate), Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Glycerin, Gum Arabic, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Pectin (citrus), Salt, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Propionate, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Complete is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Complete?
- Dogs may use Complete for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Fast ServiceFrom UndisclosedComments about Complete
She feel's SO much better!From Germantown, TN, USAComments about Complete
Great site!!From Mississippi, USAComments about Complete
Q & A
If my dog weighs 60 pounds, how many of these a day would he have to consume to constitute one portion.?
For dogs weighing more than 50 pounds, it is recommended to give 2 chew or tablets a day. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer