Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for Dogs
Starting At $14.72
Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for Dogs
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for Dogs?
- Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews are enzyme-coated, poultry flavored rawhide treats for dogs.
- The beef rawhide’s abrasive texture help clean the teeth while the animal chews.
- A special enzyme coating helps the natural antibacterial salivary system that prevents bacterial proliferation in the mouth and the development of plaque and tartar.
- They are recommended to help keep dogs' teeth clean and freshen their breath.
Why do dogs use Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews?
- Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews are part of a good oral hygiene program for your dog.
- Good dental health is important to your dog’s overall health.
What else should I know about Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews?
- Store at room temperature.
- Carefully reseal the pouch after each use.
What problems could my dog have with Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews?
- Monitor your dog while the product is being chewed. Swallowing an entire chew can pose a choking hazard to your dog.
How do you use Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- This product is recommended for supplemental or intermittent feeding only.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give one chew daily.
What is in Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews?
- Guaranteed analysis per chew: Crude Protein (min) 75%, Crude Fat (min) 1%, Crude Fiber (max) 8%, Moisture (max) 14%.
- Ingredients: Beef Hide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Primary Dried Yeast, Potassium Sorbate, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Calorie content per chew: Medium 28 kcal, Large 42 kcal, Extra Large 58 kcal.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Clenz-a-dent is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews?
- Dogs may use Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
5 total reviews
Rated 4.80 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
4 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
I will buy this product again!From undisclosedComments about Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for DogsMy dog loves these rawhide chews and they do a great job in helping to manage tarter and "dog breath".
I have purchased the chews for about 3 years.From undisclosedComments about Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for DogsI have used these chews for about 3 years. I believe they have been effective. Our cleanings have been less.
I would buy this item again!From Northern IndianaComments about Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for DogsGreat daily treat for my kids and it cleans their teeth too! They're always begging for another.
Love Clenz a dent strips!From Garner, NC, USAComments about Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for DogsI purchase these strips for all 4 of my dogs. They each get 1 strip every night at 9:00. They love getting their night time treat and I love that it is something that helps keep their teeth clean and healthy! Win Win for all of us!
My dog loves them!From UndisclosedComments about Clenz-a-dent Rawhide Chews for DogsMy vet recommended these Clenz-a-dent rawhides for my dog to help get rid of the tartar on her teeth. My vet said that my dog needs to chew them for about 10 minutes for them to help with the tartar but unfortunately, my dog finishes them in about 5 minutes. That's probably because my dog loves them but I'm hoping they will still do good for her when she doesn't chew them as long as they recommend. And I did get the extra large ones (my dog weighs 55 lbs) hoping they last a bit longer.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 5
Q & A
What is the enzyme that the chew is coated with??
According to the manufacturer’s product label, Clenz-a-dent chews contain Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract as an enzyme coating.Verified Answer
How does this differ from Dentahex? Thank you. My dog loves the dentahex chews.?
Clenz-a-dent chews are beef rawhide with a poultry flavor and are coated with enzymes to help clean teeth. DentaHex chews are also beef rawhide with poultry flavor but are coated with chlorhexidine, an antiseptic to help clean teeth. DentaHex chews are also coated with Digest-EEZE, an enzyme formula to help with digestion. These chews are also made by different manufacturers and have different active ingredients.Verified Answer
Where are these made? USA or China? I do not see country of origin on hardly any of your items??
Lottie, You would need to contact the manufacturer to confirm where the product is made. The manufacturer is Sogeval and is located in Florida and their phone number is 800-877-0177. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3