Clemastine Fumarate (Generic) Rx
Starting At $0.71 per tablet
Clemastine Fumarate (Generic) Rx
$0.71 per tablet
In StockFree shipping when you buy 84 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
What are Clemastine Tablets for Dogs and Cats?
- Clemastine is a prescription antihistamine medication commonly used in the treatment and prevention of allergies.
- Antihistamines work by blocking histamine, a substance produced during an allergic reaction or sensitivity.
Why do cats and dogs use Clemastine?
- If your pet has been diagnosed with allergies or suffers from allergy like symptoms, your veterinarian may prescribe an antihistamine such as clemastine.
What else should I know about Clemastine?
- This medication helps relieve the symptoms associated with allergies, and is not a treatment to eliminate them.
- Antihistamines should be given on a regular basis as they work better exposure to allergens like pollen.
- These tablets contain only Clemastine, and not any ingredients such as decongestants or pain relievers that may be toxic to dogs and cats.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Clemastine?
- Clemastine may cause sleepiness. This effect may reduce over time.
- Cats may develop diarrhea while taking Clemastine.
How do you use Clemastine?
- Clemastine may be given with or without food. Follow your veterinarian's recommendations.
What is in Clemastine?
- Clemastine is an antihistamine. Antihistamines stop the release of histamine, which causes itchiness in reaction to exposure to allergens.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Clemastine is sold as an FDA approved generic drug. Brand may vary from order to order and variation to variation. We are unable to guarantee which brand will be available at the time of order shipment.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Clemastine?
- Dogs and cats may use Clemastine for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
3 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
3 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
I continue to buy this product because it works!From New YorkComments about Clemastine Fumarate (Generic)This product is effective for dogs with allergies.
Finally found help for Shadow's skin allergies!From Waukesha, WIComments about Clemastine Fumarate (Generic)Shadow has suffered for most of his life with allergies. We seem to finally have gained control with Clemastine and a prescription diet. He still sneezes a little, but this is the first time since he was a kitten that he doesn't have any bald spots due to licking and scratching his itchy skin. So happy to finally get him some relief. Our vet gave us a prescription for ¼ tablet twice a day and unlimited refills, which made this really convenient.
Excellent serviceFrom Smithtown, NY, USAComments about Clemastine Fumarate (Generic)The service and prompt attention is very valuable!!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 3
Q & A
Hello. I live in Canada, and I would like to order 100 tablets of Clemastine from your site. Do you accept prescriptions from Canadian Veterinarians??
Due to pharmacy law we are unable to ship outside of the United States.Verified Answer
Is it comparable to Apoquel? I fine Apoquel very expensive. Is it as effective as Diphenhydramine? What is the dosage for a 33-35 lb dog??
These medications are commonly prescribed to treat itching and allergy type symptoms in dogs, but they contain different active ingredients which have different effects in the body. Apoquel contains oclacitinib, a drug that works by blocking cytokines, a source of itching and inflammation. Apoquel is commonly prescribed to control itching caused from allergies and other skin conditions. Clemastine is an antihistamine that works by blocking histamine, a substance produced during an allergic reaction. Diphenhydramine is another type of antihistamine that also works by blocking histamine, but may also be used for its sedative effects. Diphenhydramine is an over the counter medication, whereas Apoquel and Clemastine require a prescription. The dosages of these medications will vary based on the type and severity of the condition they are prescribed for. Your veterinarian can provide the best dosage that suits your dog’s needs.Verified Answer
Is this medication used for feline nasal allergies??
Clemastine is an antihistamine commonly used in the treatment and prevention of histamine related allergic conditions such as nasal allergies. If your pet has been diagnosed with allergies or has allergy-like symptoms, your veterinarian may prescribe an antihistamine such as clemastine. Please consult your veterinarian for further questions or concerns regarding the use of Clemastine in your cat.Verified Answer
Is this really in stock??
It looks like we do have a bottle in stock and we are not aware of any issues getting more in stock. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4