Starting At $19.90
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Cholodin for Dogs and Cats?
- Cholodin is a dietary supplement that contains choline, amino acids, vitamins, and other important minerals.
- Cholodin is designed to support aging and geriatric dogs and cats.
- Choline is an important phospholipid found in the body that helps with cellular and metabolic functions.
Why do cats and dogs use Cholodin?
- Choldin may help support cognitive functions in older dogs and cats and reduce age-related problems such as failing mental alertness, fatigue, inappropriate urination, poor memory, and poor hair coat.
What else should I know about Cholodin?
- Flavored chewable tablets for easy dosing.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Cholodin?
- Infrequently, animals on a choline loading regime will show signs of increased neurological activity such as hyperactivity, social agitation, muscular twitching, etc.
- If these signs are seen, cessation of tablet administration will quickly result in the disappearance of these signs.
- After a period of three or four days, the animal may be started again on the same dosage, usually with no adverse reaction.
How do you use Cholodin?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Tablets may be fed by hand or crumbled and mixed with daily diet.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats and small dogs, 1/2 to 1 tablet daily. Large dogs, 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: 1 tablet per day for each 10 lbs. of body weight.
- Dosage may be increased as necessary to obtain an effect.
- In some severe cases, a loading dose of twice the maintenance dose may be used for 2-3 weeks or as required.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Small dogs 25 lbs. or less, give 1/2 tablet twice daily. Medium or large dogs, 1 tablet twice daily.
What is in Cholodin?
- Ingredients: Phosphatidylcholine (from soy lecithin), choline (as chloride), dl-methionine, inositol, zinc (as oxide), niacinamide, vitamin E, thiamine (mononitrate), riboflavin, pyridoxine (HCl), selenium (sodium selenite), vitamin B12 (cobalamin concentrate), and dexpanthenol. Formulated with a flavor base.
- Minerals: Zinc 3.6 mg, Selenium 0.01 mg.
- Vitamins: dl-Methionine 200 mg, Taurine 30 mg, Choline 20 mg, Inositol 20 mg, Vitamin E 2.5 IU, Niacin 2.5 mg, Thiamine 0.75 mg, Riboflavin 0.75 mg, Vitamin B6 0.5 mg, Pantothenic Acid 0.5 mg, Vitamin B12 1.0 mg.
- Ingredients: Brewers dried yeast, dl-methionine, cellulose powder, lecithin, bone ash, lactose, starch, animal liver meal (pork), taurine, choline chloride, soy flour, inositol, sodium chloride, dried beans, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, torula dried yeast, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc oxide, thiamine mononitrate, niacinamide, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCl, sodium selenite, cyanocobalamin.
- Minerals: Zinc 3.6mg, Selenium 0.01mg.
- Vitamins: dl-Methionine 27mg, Choline 20mg, Inositol 20mg, Hyaluronan 7mg, Niacinamide 2.5mg, Vitamin E 2.5iu, Riboflavin 0.75mg, Thiamine 0.75mg, Pantothenic Acid 0.50mg, Vitamin B6 0.50mg, Vitamin B12 1.0mcg.
- Ingredients: Ingredients: Lactose, Di-calcium phosphate, Soy lecithin, Micro crystalline cellulose, Whey, Dessicated liver powder, Silicon dioxide, Torula yeast, Choline chloride, Dried beans, dl-Methionine, Magnesium stearate, Inositol, Fumed silica, Hyaluronan, Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate 50%), Zinc oxide, Niacinamide, Thiamine HCL, Riboflavin, D-cal pantothenate, Pyridoxine, Sodium selenite, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cholodin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Cholodin?
- Dogs and cats may use Cholodin for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
8 total reviews
Rated 4.25 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
6 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
1 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
WarningFrom UndisclosedComments about Cholodin 180 TabletsIt was recommended by a fellow dog owner. Can't say as I would recommend it, it gave all my dogs diarrhea, even in small doses.
Helps her to be more alertFrom UndisclosedComments about Cholodin 50 TabletsThis is helping my 17yr old dog be more alert.
I will continue this product.From UndisclosedComments about CholodinThe veterinary practice where I used to work used this product and I've seen it do wonders. I am starting my 15 year old on it and I'm anxiously awaiting results! She's pretty healthy for her age and I want to keep her that way!
18year old dog got a boost of energy!From UndisclosedComments about CholodinMy vet recommended Cholin as a supplement for Gypsy due to a lack of anal reflex in hopes that it would improve her neuromuscular function. After the 1st dose I noticed she was more playful and attention seeking, and my girl is 18 years old! Gypsy eats the tab like a treat every morning and I am so happy to see a boost in her vitality, thanks cholodin team!
Cholodin Flex is a wonderful product!From UndisclosedComments about CholodinBecause hyaluronic acid is beneficial for joint disorders (human and animal) and other systemic disorders, I began giving CholodinFlex to my 35 pound dog at age 11. She is now 16 and, considering her age, she is in amazing shape. She still takes a walk every day, climbs stairs, and in general is able to move like a much younger dog. She may have good genes, but I think that this product deserves most of the credit and I am thankful that I found this at the time I did. I highly recommend Cholodin Flex
I would buy this product again, great for elderly dogs!From UndisclosedComments about CholodinCholodin really helps my 15 year old girl. I've kept all my older dogs on Cholodin as it really seems to help prevent or delay age related dementia/cognition issues.
Too big for my cat to swallow.From UndisclosedComments about CholodinI bought for my cat, but the tablets are way too big. so I gave them away.
Product has helped my 11year old Husky.From Buffalo, MN, USAComments about CholodinMy dog seemed to be showing signs of early dementia. A local Vet wrote an article about using Cholodin to help with this condition. He recommended MVP Laboratories as a place to purchase Cholodin. It has helped her so much.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 8
Q & A
Does this have interaction with reglan or benadryl??
Cholodin is a nutritional supplement for dogs that contains choline, amino acids, vitamins, and other dietary minerals. Currently, there is no information available regarding the use of this product with Reglan and Benadryl. Before using this product for your pet, please consult with your veterinarian.Verified Answer
How much phosphatidylcholine is in each tablet? I can't seem to find this info anywhere. Thanks.?
What is the flavor base in Cholodin??
According to the Manufacturer, there is no flavor in Cholodin. The Manufacturer recommends mixing with food or placing the chewable inside cheese to make it more appealing for the dog to eat. For further confirmation of your question, please contact the Manufacturer at 800-856-4648.Verified Answer
What is the difference between Chlodin and cholodin flex??
Cholodin flex contains hyaluronan where as Cholodin does not. Hyaluronan may be helpful in allowing joints to move more freely in aging dogs.Verified Answer
i have a16 yr old mixed terrier she was diagnosed with canine dementia she did weight 15 lbs earlier now she weighs 10 lbs I just begin giving her 1/2 tablet of cholodin have seen an improvement yet do you think I could give her a whole tablet??
Cholodin is a nonprescription dietary supplement used to increase levels of available choline and phosphatidylcholine in the body. The manufacturer recommended dosing for small dogs and cats is one half tablet to one tablet daily. This means that you could potentially increase your dogs dose to one tablet daily. It is recommended that you contact your veterinarian to determine if the continued usage of this product and if a dosage increase is appropriate for your dog. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 5