Cheristin for Cats
6 Month Supply
Starting At $91.15
Cheristin for Cats
In StockQualifies for free shipping
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Cheristin for Cats?
- Cheristin is topical flea control solution designed for cats.
- Fleas can carry diseases, cause allergic reactions, and infect your cat with tapeworms if they are accidentally licked off and ingested.
- They can also be a huge annoyance to you and your pet, especially in multiple pet households.
- Cheristin contains spinetoram, an insecticide that starts killing adult fleas in 30 minutes and prevents infestations for a full month.
- Cheristin comes in rounded tip applicators and has a low volume in each dose, so there's less liquid to give.
Why do cats use Cheristin?
- Your veterinarian may suggest a topical flea solution like Cheristin if your cat is exposed to fleas.
What else should I know about Cheristin?
- Designed exclusively for cats.
- Provides 1 month of protection.
- Kills fleas within 30 minutes.
- Prevents and controls infestation.
- Low volume dose.
What problems could my cat have with Cheristin?
- For cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
- Do not use on cats or kittens weighing less than 1.8 pounds.
- Side effects may include hair loss, hair change, redness, inflammation, or irritation at the treatment site.
How do you use Cheristin?
- Apply one full applicator once a month to the skin at the base of the head.
- Do not allow it to get in your cat's eyes or mouth.
What is in Cheristin?
- The insecticide in Cheristin is Spinetoram, a semisynthetic insecticide that causes the paralysis and death of fleas.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cheristin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Cheristin?
- Cats may use Cheristin for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
3 total reviews
Rated 4.33 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
2 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Flea MedicationFrom UndisclosedComments about Cheristin for Cats 3 Month Supplykeeps the fleas away, Cody my cat tolerates it well no side effects that i see
Cheristen fleaFrom undisclosedComments about Cheristin for CatsGreat flea control
I bought a 6 month supply. Good price.From undisclosedComments about Cheristin for CatsThis is the second dose I've given my cat. It seems to work well, but he still scratches, so I'm never totally sure. I don't find fleas on him, so I think it's doing a good job.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 3
Q & A
How many in box??
Cheristin can be purchased in either a 3 month or 6 month supply. Each tube of Cheristin lasts for 1 month, so the 3 month package contains 3 tubes and the 6 month supply contains 6 tubes.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1