What are C.E.T. Veggiedent Flex Chews for Dogs?
- C.E.T. Veggiedent Flex Chews are dental chews for dogs that help freshen breath, reduce plaque, and support joint health.
Why are C.E.T. Veggiedent Flex Chews used for dogs?
- C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex Tartar Control Chews for Dogs provide both oral health care and nutritional support for joints.
- The innovative Z-shape chew makes it easy for your dog to grab and chew, and with its size and texture, helps reduce plaque and tartar formation an enhances teeth cleaning.
- The chews contain a prebiotic known to support proper digestion and help maintain intestinal wellâbeing.
What else should I know about C.E.T. Veggiedent Flex Chews?
- VeggieDent Flex Tartar Control Chews contain the new FR3SH Technology to maintain a healthy and fresh breath.
- Veggiedent Flex Chews contain Biovaflex eggshell membrane, an innovative, novel ingredient that supports joint health.
- The joint-supporting ingredients in the eggshell membrane include the proteins elastin and collagen.
- Veggiedent Flex Chews are plant-based, contain no animal-derived ingredients, are gluten-free, and are easily digestible.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
What problems could my dog have with Veggiedent Flex Chews?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product and follow their specific recommendations for use.
- The dental benefits of C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex Chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action.
- Supervise the dog while giving the chew to ensure the dog does not swallow it whole.
How do you use Veggiedent Flex Chews?
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Give your dog one chew daily, or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Veggiedent Flex Chews?
- Ingredients: Corn starch, glycerin, soy protein isolate, rice flour, brewers dried yeast, sorbitol, ground corn cob, erythritol, egg shell membrane, potassium sorbate (preservative), water, inulin, pomegranate.
- Calorie Content: EXTRA SMALL - 24 kcal/chew, SMALL - 48 kcal/chew, MEDIUM - 75 kcal/chew, LARGE - 105 kcal/chew
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 17.0%, Crude fat (min.) 0.4%, Crude fiber (max.) 2.0%, Moisture (max.) 15.0%, Ash (max.) 2.3%, Eggshell membrane (ESM) (min.) 0.68%
Will I get what I see in the picture?
C.E.T. Veggiedent is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes C.E.T. Veggiedent Flex Chews?
- C.E.T. Veggiedent Flex Chews are made by the manufacturer Virbac.
Amazing!From UndisclosedComments about C.E.T. Veggiedent Flex Tartar Control Chews Large Dogs Over 66lbs, 30ct