Carprieve (carprofen) Chewable Tablets Rx
Starting At $17.10
Carprieve (carprofen) Chewable Tablets Rx
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
What are Carprieve Carprofen Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
- Carprofen is a prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine that relieves stiff, aching joints in dogs.
Why do dogs use Carprieve Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Prescription Carprieve Carprofen is a safe, effective medication for relieving pain and inflammation in dogs.
- This non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine is designed to reduce swelling and pain as a result of arthritis, surgery, or joint problems.
- Treating your dog with Carprofen can help him get back to a better quality of life.
What else should I know about Carprieve Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Reduces pain and inflammation due to arthritis and joint problems.
- Relives pain and swelling due to surgery.
- Chewable Tablets for easy administration.
What problems could my dog have with Carprieve Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Most dogs tolerate carprofen well, but some dogs develop stomach ulcers, kidney problems, and liver problems. Your veterinarian will test your dog's blood regularly to check for these side effects.
- Contact your veterinarian if you notice side effects such as increased appetite, decreased appetite, vomiting, changes in bowel movements, changes in behavior or activity level, incoordination, weakness, seizures, aggression, changes in drinking, changes in urination, or jaudice.
How do you use Carprieve Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Carprofen Chewable Tablets may be given with or without food. Giving carprofen with food may reduce stomach upset.
What is in Carprieve Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Carprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that reduces swelling and pain.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Carprieve is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Carprieve Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Dogs may use Carprieve Caprofen Chewable Tablets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
6 total reviews
Rated 4.83 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
5 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Nico gets reliefFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Chewable Tablets 100mg, 180 TabsI have my sweet guy Nico on 1 chewable Carprieve every day. He thinks they are treats and doesn't need them to be disguised in a pill pocket. I feel like I can at least keep him comfortable as he ages along with some hip issues.
This medication works great !From UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Chewable Tablets 100mg, 180 TabsWorks Great for Molly!!
This med REALLY works!From UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Chewable Tablets 100mg, 30 TabsThis is the only product so far that has helped with my Chocolate Lab's osteoarthritis and torn ACL in his knee. He's too old for surgery so this med has been a blessing.
This med REALLY works!From UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Chewable Tablets 100mg, 60 TabsCarprieve has changed my Lab's life!! Tried several OTC meds and some Rx meds from the Vet, but this chewable has stopped his kimping completely. I thought it was his hips going out (10 years old 100lbs) but it was his stiff joints in his legs. I will keep buying Carprieve from Vet Rx Direct the rest of his life. I LOVE MY KONA!!!
I buy regularlyFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Chewable TabletsFor my older dog to help with joint pain. Would be great to get a dosage where I didn't need to split each tablet.
I will probably keep buying this productFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Chewable TabletsI wish I didn't have to give two a day because they are a little pricey, but he's a big boy (105 lbs)
Displaying Reviews 1 - 6
Q & A
Are these tablets easy to split ? We are supposed to give 1/2 tablet am/pm ??
These tablets are scored to make them easier to split in half.Verified Answer
Where is this medication manufactured??
Displaying Questions 1 - 2