Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets Rx
Starting At $14.19
Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets Rx
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
Carprieve is formerly known as Norocarp and is a Generic Equivalent to Rimadyl (Carprofen) Caplets
What are Carprieve Carprofen Caplets for Dogs?
- Carprofen is a prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine that relieves stiff, aching joints in dogs.
Why do dogs use Carprieve Caprofen Caplets?
- Prescription Carprieve Carprofen is a safe, effective medication for relieving pain and inflammation in dogs.
- This non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine is designed to reduce swelling and pain as a result of arthritis, surgery, or joint problems.
- Treating your dog with Carprofen can help him get back to a better quality of life.
What else should I know about Carprieve Caprofen Caplets?
- Reduces pain and inflammation due to arthritis and joint problems.
- Relives pain and swelling due to surgery.
- Scored caplets for easy administration.
- Caplets have no flavor.
What problems could my dog have with Carprieve Caprofen Caplets?
- Most dogs tolerate carprofen well, but some dogs develop stomach ulcers, kidney problems, and liver problems. Your veterinarian will test your dog's blood regularly to check for these side effects.
- Contact your veterinarian if you notice side effects such as increased appetite, decreased appetite, vomiting, changes in bowel movements, changes in behavior or activity level, incoordination, weakness, seizures, aggression, changes in drinking, changes in urination, or jaudice.
How do you use Carprieve Caprofen Caplets?
- Carprofen caplets may be given with or without food. Giving carprofen with food may reduce stomach upset.
What is in Carprieve Caprofen Caplets?
- Carprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that reduces swelling and pain.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Carprieve is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Carprieve Caprofen Caplets?
- Dogs may use Carprieve Caprofen Caplets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
27 total reviews
Rated 4.93 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
26 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
1 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Most Liked Positive Review
Great Service from Vet Rx
Great company to deal with, fast shipping and they always include a biscuit for my dog. Her name is Bob (Bobbi), she knows when the package arrives.
Most Liked Negative Review
Good Med but not treat formulation
For little guy's arthritis - these aren't the treat kind, it's just a pill. Medication increased his apparent energy so seems to help him move around, much more spry!
Teddy and Gracie thank you !!From Manchester Twp, NJComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 100mg, 60ctBoth mt older dogs have arthritis pain. Carprofen gives then relief and keeps them active. Capri eve is a quality product at an excellent price !
Great experienceFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 100mg, 60ctWonderful customer service ! All my questions answered quickly and fully !! Fast shipping ! Excellent pricing and quality
Good Med but not treat formulationFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 25mg, 30ctFor little guy's arthritis - these aren't the treat kind, it's just a pill. Medication increased his apparent energy so seems to help him move around, much more spry!
Great relief for my 10 YO dogFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 75mg, 60ctMissy just began showing signs of being 10, so our vet and I decided to try Carpreive to see if it would make a difference, and overnight it did. We will wait to see if this will be needed for life or just during the winter months when achy muscles and joints ache a little more. But this has made a wonderful difference.
The best pharmacyFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 25mg, 60ctI love vetRxdirect you guys the best pharmacy and great customer service representative as well
Love you vetRxdirectFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 25mg, 30ctThank you vetRxdirect for keeping me healthy
Best customer service rep EVER!From UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 25mg, 180ctMy original carprofen came from VetDirect through my vet, I tried reordering online and was not successful. I called the posted phone number. was contacted the next day and had one of the best experiences ever with a customer rep. She needed to call my vet as the original script type was not available and needed to substitute. Shortages everywhere. NO carprofen available. BUT she took care of the entire substitution approval working with my vet and sent out our script that day!!! I am amazed and grateful.
Easy to break in halfFrom UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 100mg, 180ctI tried a new brand of carprofen because my old one was out of stock. The tablets/caplets are easier to break in half than the old round kind. I haven't used up the previous bottle yet so I haven't actually given any to my dog yet, but I did open the bottle to look at the pills and see how easy they were to break apart.
Keeping Dogs Fetching!From UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) Caplets 100mg, 60ctTo keep Shadow running and playing, he needs some anti-inflammatory TLC. Carprieve is exactly what the doctor ordered, literally. It helps Shadow stay active, doing what he loves to do: fetch.
I would purchase again.From UndisclosedComments about Carprieve (carprofen) CapletsTo assist with pain management.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Can Carprieve cause diarrhea??
According to Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook, Carprieve can cause mild gastrointestinal effects including diarrhea. Taking this medication with food may help decrease side effects. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding the use of this medication with your dog.Verified Answer
Can Carprieve Carprofen for Dogs (caplet form) be split in half??
Carprieve caplets may be split in half if doing so is recommended by your veterinarian.Verified Answer
Is this a chewable tablet? ?
Tricia, The only chewable carprofen option is Rimadyl. All other carprofen options are considered a caplet. The crushing of carprofen (Norocarp/Carprieve) caplets should be minimized when administering to your pet. A drug company representative reports that they have no data supporting the crushing (or chewing) of the caplets and do not advise it. Thank you, Erica VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Can this product be purchased without a prescription??
Alan, All medications containing carprofen, the active ingredient in Norocarp, require a prescription from a licensed veterinarian prior to dispensing. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4