What is Canine Comfort Calming and Relaxation Support for Dogs?
- Canine Comfort is a premium blend of herbal extracts and compounds to promote calm and relaxation in nervous, fearful, or hyperactive dogs.
- Canine Comfort is a nutritional supplement formulated for behavioral problem management.
Why is Canine Comfort used for dogs?
- Canine Comfort may help balance behavior in dogs.
- It may help your dog manage stress, reduce nervousness, increase focus, and promote feelings of calm.
- Canine Comfort is labeled to help dogs maintain a normal and relaxed disposition.
What else should I know about Canine Comfort?
- Canine Comfort is a chewable tablet.
- Canine Comfort contains a blend of calming botanical extracts.
What problems could my dog have with Canine Comfort?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
How do you use Canine Comfort?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- For best results, it is recommended to give your dog Canine Comfort every day, preferably at the same time.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: 1-25 lbs give 2 tablets daily, 26-50 lbs give 4 tablets daily, 51-75 lbs give 6 tablets daily.
What is in Canine Comfort?
- Active ingredients per 2 chewable tablets: Oat Seed Extract 75mg, Palmitic Acid Mono-ethanolamide (PEA) 75mg, Passion Flower Extract 50mg, Skullcap Root Extract 50mg, Valerian Extract 25mg, L-Theanine 20mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Engevita GSH Nutritional Yeast, LipiSperse [Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lime Oil, Olive Oil, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate, Lecithin, Vitamin E Acetate], Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Beef Flavor, OPadry Nutrapure (Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Guar Gum), Silica.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Canine Comfort is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Canine Comfort?
- Canine Comfort is made by the manufacturer Ultimate Pet.